Featured Cairns Properties
1 / 19
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 3
- Min stay varies
Situated in Queensland, Cairns is known for its eco-friendly adventures, cultural offerings, and excellent location. It is a gateway to Cape Tribulation, the Great Barrier Reef, Cooktown, the Daintree National Park, and Rainforestation Nature Park. Outdoor enthusiast can enjoy plenty of activities here ranging from skydiving and deep-see fishing to jet skiing, swimming, and parasailing. Nature lovers can explore the spectacular scenery by walking or hiking to experience it firsthand or by hot air ballooning to take in an aerial view. There are dining, entertainment, shopping, and buzzing nightlife opportunities abound as well.
Some of the attractions you will want to experience include:
- Cairns Wildlife Dome: This wildlife exhibit is open year-round for visitors and features a replicated rainforest with plenty of wildlife. It is covered by a 20-meter-high glass dome on top of the city's iconic Reef Hotel Casino.
- The Flecker Botanical Gardens: Over 35 hectares of indigenous Australian gardens can be found in this tropical oasis. There are many plants here that can't be viewed anywhere else in the world!
- Paradise Palms Country Club: As one of the country's leading golf courses, this attraction is part of a resort that also features several restaurants, pools, and an adventure playground for children.
- The Reef Casino: This casino is a popular venue for visitors to the city. It features an excellent selection of game tables and keno, among other things.
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park: This park was created to provide insight into the indigenous people of this region. Theatrical performances and interactive activities help visitors learn about the customs and traditions of the Tjapukai people.
Cairns is a big draw for visitors because of its many offerings. Swimmers relish the opportunity to experience diving in Cairns, while retail enthusiasts go wild for Cairns shopping. To take full advantage of the south pacific, Cairns rafting and snorkeling in Cairns are both high recommended.
A vacation rental in Cairns provides all the comforts of home within the surroundings of a beautiful city. Whether you opt for a villa near the beach, a wood-side cabin, or a condo downtown, you will have everything you need for the perfect getaway.