Rentals Near Coronado Attractions
Featured Coronado Properties
- 7 nights min
- 30 nights min
- 30 nights min
Coronado is has become one of the most popular getaway destinations in the San Diego area due to its great architecture, wide range of restaurants, and miles upon miles of sandy white beaches. Pick up some stylish clothes at the trendy boutiques along Orange Avenue, or enjoy the nightlife at the bars with beautiful bay views on Strand Way.
While you're in Coronado, be sure to also make time for some of these must-see attractions and destinations:
- Spreckel's Building: This historic building hosts the many productions put on throughout the year by the Lamb's Players Theater, one of the largest professional theater companies in all of California.
- Silver Strand Bikeway: Running just over eight miles long, this bike path starts at Coronado and ends at Imperial Beach, providing fantastic views along the way.
- Silver Strand State Beach: In addition to being a great spot for surfing and swimming, this is also one of the few beaches in the area with ample options for fishing.
- Ferry Landing Marketplace: This popular local shopping area offers boutique stores, art galleries and great restaurants.
- Coronado Museum of History and Art: Learn more about the history and architecture of the town and go on one of the walking tours that highlight the historic buildings in the area.
- Hotel del Coronado: Admire the brightly colored Victorian style exterior of this hotel, recognized as a National Historic Landmark.
Anytime is a great time to visit because there is always something going on in Coronado. Sample food and wine from over 25 upscale local restaurants, all in the name of raising money for local charities during Taste of Hope in August, join the thousands of race enthusiasts who travel here for the motor sports extravaganza known as the Chrysler Classic Speed Festival in September, or visit the over 170 booths filled with local arts and crafts during the Annual Artisan's Alley Craft Fair in December.
Whether you want a sprawling condo that's steps from the beach, or a cozy villa with all the creature comforts of home, there's a vacation rental available in Coronado that has everything you are looking for in a vacation home.
Southern California is full of charming towns and big cities to enjoy, and Coronado serves as a great base for day trips to explore them all. If you have some extra time to explore, the beautiful beaches of Malibu, the upscale coastal community of La Jolla, and the big city of Los Angeles can all be reached from Coronado within two hours by car.