- Corralejo View all rentals (349)
- Caleta de Fuste View all rentals (108)
- El Cotillo View all rentals (86)
- La Oliva View all rentals (12)
- Puerto del Rosario View all rentals (36)
- Lajares View all rentals (17)
- Costa de Antigua View all rentals (10)
- Tuineje View all rentals (20)
- Gran Tarajal View all rentals (17)
- Villaverde View all rentals (12)
- Fustes View all rentals (114)
Rentals Near Fuerteventura Attractions
Featured Fuerteventura Properties
1 / 23
Caleta de Fuste villa
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 9
Caleta de Fuste villa
- Min stay varies
Located on the breathtaking shores of the Spanish Canary Islands, Fuerteventura offers a truly unique place to get away. Come here for an exotic family vacation or romantic escape and bring your outdoor equipment and your beach gear. The landscape of Fuerteventura will inspire and challenge you, from the thrilling waves that draw surfers from all over the world, to the nature preserves that shelter a variety of rare island wildlife. While you are here, be sure to save some time to explore the coast, hike the area's trails, and play a round of Fuerteventura golf. If you prefer indoor adventures, you can visit the upscale shops and world-class restaurants downtown or experience the indulgent pampering of a Fuerteventura spa.
No matter what you decide to do, you'll get the most out of your trip to Fuerteventura by staying in a vacation rental. A vacation rental in the Canary Islands is often more affordable than a hotel and provides more space and better amenities. After a day of sightseeing, come home to your vacation rental and relax in style while hosting dinner on your private deck for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Take a surfing lesson: There are many schools along the beach that can help you hit the waves.
- Visit the Parque Nationale de Corralejo: The incredible dunes of this shore area and national park are a rare sight and have become an attraction unto themselves.
- Experience Fuerteventura waterparks: The Baku Centro de Ocio y Cultura is the most popular waterpark in the area and offers a fun place to splash away a hot afternoon.
- Go snorkeling and diving: The reef ecosystems off the coast of the Canary Islands are teeming with vibrant, colorful marine life, including turtles, rays, and sea stars.
- Take a quad tour: An all-terrain vehicle tour is the best way to get around on the rugged inland trails.
- Visit the La Lajita Oasis Park: This large open air zoo and botanical garden houses plant and animal species from all over the world in enclosures located along scenic winding trails.
You'll have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental in Fuerteventura where you can relax, plan the day's adventures at your own place, and start making fun vacation memories. You'll find a warm welcome in Fuerteventura no matter when you decide to visit, and you'll never run out of exciting things to do here. While you're visiting the Canary Islands, you consider exploring other vacation destinations on the Spanish mainland including Costa del Sol and Barcelona.