Featured Jensen Beach Properties
1 / 29
Jensen Beach villa
5 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10
Jensen Beach villa
- 7 night min
About Jensen Beach
Situated along the Indian River on Florida's Atlantic Coast, Jensen Beach, FL is a serene and charming beach vacation getaway. Step outside your vacation rental onto the beautiful, vast and uncrowded beaches, and surf, swim, kayak, or sunbathe. Spend your days exploring the coastline and fishing for Jensen's surplus of trout and other game fish, then retreat back to your vacation home at night to grill the day's catch and spend time with family and friends on your rental's private porch or patio.
Beach activities are endless in Jensen with a seemingly infinite number of great spots to sail, windsurf, and play tennis. Immerse yourself in all of Jensen's unique topography, and visit the Savannas Preserve State Park, filled with freshwater marshes, or "savannas." These marshes are the most intact relic of Florida's east coast savannas, and a great place for visitors to learn about this natural ecosystem. Canoe, kayak, or take photos amidst the marshes.
Here are a few additional suggested activities for your vacation:
- Take a deep sea fishing trip: Jensen Beach is home to a number of great fishing charter boats, including the Lady Stuart Deep Sea Fishing company. These ships have an indoor salon and an award winning crew that will lead you around the Ft. Pierce inlet, known to locals as one of the best fishing spots in Jensen Beach.
- Experience the Jensen Beach Pineapple Festival: This annual festival hosts live music by well-known artists, a spectacular fireworks show, as well as a local talent show.
-Look for sea turtles: Jensen is known for its abundance of sea turtles along its wide sandy beaches. Specific sections of Hutchinson Island, known as Jensen Sea Turtle Beach are even blocked off throughout the year in order to protect their nests.
- Learn to surf: An experienced instructor from one of the many surf schools in the area can have you up and hitting the waves in no time.
- Go parasailing: Experience an exhilarating view of Jensen Beach from above. Several local companies offer equipment and expertise.
- Play a round of golf: Spend an afternoon on one of the emerald green, champion caliber courses in the Jensen Beach area.
You'll never run out of fun things to do in Jensen Beach since there are plenty of attractions and activities here for the whole family to enjoy. Experience an idyllic Florida getaway with a stay in your own private vacation rental. You'll have no trouble finding a perfect beach condo with ocean views and all the amenities you need to host your family and friends. While you're here, you may want to take day trips to nearby Destin or Bonita Springs.