Featured Jimbaran Properties
1 / 16
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- No min stay
Jimbaran is a fishing village located in Bali, Indonesia. Its spectacular beach and stunning scenic views make it an ideal tropical getaway. Relaxing seaside is a popular activity for visitors to Jimbaran, but those looking to enjoy a bit of culture won't be disappointed either as there are several ancient sites as well as a ton of local art to admire. Outdoor and water sport enthusiasts will find a host of activities to choose from including swimming, surfing, and golfing. Nature lovers couldn't ask for more enticing surroundings to hike, trek, or photograph. After a long day of adventure, be sure to make time for a Jimbaran spa experience or dinner at an amazing seafood restaurant in town.
Some of the attractions you will want to experience include:
- Jalan Uluwatu: This is the main street of the village. Here visitors will encounter shops, boutiques, a handful of souvenir stalls, and the daily market, also known as pasar.
- Jimbaran Bay: This breathtaking curving beach is located on the southern part of the island. It is considered a must-see sight for travelers to the area. It is known for its exquisite beauty as well as for the seafood restaurants you will find on its beach.
- Jenggala Keramik Bali: Situated on Jalan Uluwatu, this spot is home to a number of impressive ceramic pieces and glassware and provides a wealth of information about its designers. There are several exhibitions to enjoy and an area where kids can create their own pots, plates, bowls, mugs, or cups.
- Jimbaran Hills Activity Valley: Located between Jimbaran Beach and Nusa Dua, this area offers a variety of activities for guests to enjoy. Some of these include rock climbing, paintballing, and abseiling, among others.
- Tenganan: This village is home to the Bali Aga. They are the original inhabitants of Bali from an era before the Hindus came to the region. They maintain their ancient culture and obey strict rules to ensure that they are not affected by modern influences.
Staying in a villa in Jimbaran is a great way to experience the city. Your vacation rental comes complete with all the modern amenities you need for a relaxing getaway, whether you opt for a condo downtown or something closer to the countryside.