- Nairobi View all rentals (143)
- Diani View all rentals (102)
- Watamu View all rentals (75)
- Malindi View all rentals (94)
- Mombasa View all rentals (105)
- Kilifi View all rentals (24)
- Nairobi Region View all rentals (4)
- Lamu View all rentals (30)
- Kisumu View all rentals (20)
- Bamburi View all rentals (10)
- Tiwi View all rentals (12)
- Shanzu View all rentals (9)
- Galu View all rentals (12)
Featured Kenya Properties
Considered by many to be the "Jewel of East Africa," Kenya is a treasured destination for travelers who appreciate its exquisite landscape. This includes some of the country's most beautiful beaches, majestic wildlife, and spectacular scenery. Coastal white sands and coral reefs are a great place for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy a host of activities, including swimming, snorkeling, and diving. The awe-inspiring Mount Kenya features a gorgeous summit and ideal surroundings for hiking, climbing, and cycling. Safaris are a huge draw for the country and there are numerous designated national parks and reserves to meet the demand. Culturally and historically, there are close to 40 different tribes that reside here. This means that you will be able to find an eclectic mix of arts, entertainment, dining, and shopping options throughout the area. While you are here, be sure to make time for a Kenya safari and a tour of one or several of Kenya's national parks.
Some of the attractions you will want to experience include:
- The Mara Triangle: This area is part of one third of the Masai Mara Game Reserve, which is supervised by The Mara Conservancy. There are dedicated vehicles that assist visitors with animal sightings and there are strict park rules to shield surroundings from poachers to ensure safety.
- The Mara River: This waterway runs through Kenya and Tanzania and the Serengeti/Masai Mara game reserves and is the focal point of the area wildlife's yearly migration path. These spectacular surroundings are breathtaking to behold and an ideal site for photo opportunities.
- The Watamu Beach: Known for its wonderful white sand beach, the village of Watamu is situated on a coast that is part of the Watamu National Marine Park.
- Lamu: Lamu, one of the oldest towns in Kenya, was settled by the Swahili close to 700 years ago. It is a great place to unwind and relax out in beautiful natural surroundings. Visitors can explore the islands, spend time near the ocean waves, or tour the old town.
- Lake Nakuru: This alkaline waterway is a shallow lake famous for the large flamingo flocks that gravitate to it. In addition to the flamingos and other birds, the park also plays host to white rhino, warthogs, ostriches, lions, hippos, and giraffes.
- Mount Kenya: This mountain has two main peaks: Batian and Nelion. Its slopes are covered in forest and the mountain is part of a bigger reserve that contains many rare animal species.
When visiting Kenya, the ideal way to feel at home away from home is to stay in a vacation rental. In a rental home you will find all the modern amenities you need in the spectacular surroundings of the area's unforgettable landscape. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, spend a night or two roughing it while partaking in some Kenya camping and then return to your luxurious rental to relax in style.