Featured Mazatlan Properties
Located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, along a pristine stretch of white sand and blue waves known as the Mexican Riviera, lies the charming laid back beach town of Mazatlan. Come to Mazatlan to experience a true beach getaway amid stunning natural beauty and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. This is a great place to make lasting vacation memories, whether you're planning a romantic escape or a getaway with friends. The best way to experience all that Mazatlan has to offer is by booking your own private vacation rental. Find an apartment in the heart of town, or a luxury ocean condo a few steps away from the beach. Wake up in the morning as the sun rises over the ocean and enjoy breakfast on the balcony of your villa, then plan out the day's adventures.
Spend your days exploring the busy side streets and colorful markets of Mazatlan. Go fishing or charter a sailing excursion from the Mazatlan marina. Play a round of golf on a world-class Mazatlan course, go parasailing, or relax in one of many award winning Mazatlan spas. No matter what you have in mind for your vacation, you'll never run out of fun things to do here. At the end of the day, head home to your vacation rental to host a campfire on the beach or a barbeque for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the El Faro Lighthouse: Climb to the top of this historic lighthouse for stunning views of the ocean and the city below. This is one of the tallest lighthouses on the Mexican coast.
- Take a surf lesson in Mazatlan: Surf schools located along the beach offer patient instructors who can help you get up on a surfboard and into the waves.
- Play golf: Tee off on a champion caliber Mazatlan golf course. The El Cid Country Club Golf Course is one of the most popular in the area.
- Go horseback riding: Horseback riding stables take excellent care of their horses and offer guided trail rides along the beach.
- Go on a jungle adventure: Go on an exhilarating rappelling or zip-line tour through the green forest canopy.
- Go scuba diving or snorkeling: Charter boats leave every morning from the Mazatlan Marina and can lead divers to the best reef ecosystems along the coast. See sea turtles, colorful fish, and a brilliant variety of marine life.
A private villa or condo in Mazatlan can be a perfect place to unwind, reconnect, and start making fun vacation memories. Vacation rental options are widely available and can offer all the space and luxury amenities you need to store your things and host your family and friends in style. While you're visiting Mazatlan, be sure to schedule some time to explore nearby destinations like Acapulco and Ixtapa.