Featured Montreal Properties
1 / 15
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- 2 night min
A cosmopolitan and fashionable metropolis, Montreal mixes European and North American influences in its architecture, fashion and culture like no other city. Home to some of the finest restaurants and liveliest nightlife on the continent, Montreal manages to be sophisticated yet very laid-back and welcoming.
Some of the main activities and attractions include:
- Old Montreal: With narrow, cobblestone streets and wondrous classical architecture, a trip into Old Montreal will make you feel like you've stepped across the Atlantic and back in time a few centuries.
- Rue Ste-Catherine: Cutting through the heart of the city's core, Rue Ste-Catherine and the surrounding avenues bustle with life day and night.
- Mount Royal: Accessible on foot, Mount Royal is well worth the effort of the trek up to the spectacular view of the city at the peak.
- Le Plateau: One of the city's most fashionable districts, the tree-lined Le Plateau neighborhood has a high concentration of Montreal's trendiest bars and eateries.
- See a hockey game: If you're visiting during the winter, taking in a Montreal Canadiens game at the Bell Centre is a must.
To maximize your comfort while staying in Montreal, a vacation rental is a spacious and convenient alternative to getting a hotel. The city has a wide range of furnished homes, condos and apartments available. If you're just in town for a quick visit, you can enjoy every comfort you'd have at home at prices to suit any budget. Montreal is roughly equidistant between Canada's beautiful capital, Ottawa, and historic Quebec City so if your stay is long enough be sure to check out the region's other draws.