- Newport Beach View all rentals (388)
- Anaheim View all rentals (214)
- San Clemente View all rentals (151)
- Laguna Beach View all rentals (231)
- Dana Point View all rentals (149)
- Huntington Beach View all rentals (109)
- Corona del Mar View all rentals (47)
- Irvine View all rentals (57)
- Balboa Island View all rentals (132)
- Garden Grove View all rentals (4)
- Balboa View all rentals (199)
- Seal Beach View all rentals (30)
- Laguna Niguel View all rentals (13)
- Capistrano Beach View all rentals (61)
- Orange View all rentals (195)
Rentals Near Orange County Attractions
Featured Orange County Properties
1 / 26
Laguna Niguel condo
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Laguna Niguel condo
- 3 night min
About Orange County
Orange County is home to some magnificent beaches and a corresponding concentration of surf culture and eco-tourism. Travelers come here from all over the world for the stunning landscape, beautiful blue coastline, and rolling vineyards. The weather is also famously beautiful during every season of the year, and there are always plenty of things to do.
Here are a few suggestions of things to do in Orange County:
- Take a dolphin and whale watching excursion: The dolphins and gray whales of the California coast are world famous.
- Visit the Flight Deck Air Combat Center: Step into the cockpit simulator and experience what it feels like to pilot fighter jets. Conduct aerial maneuvers at breath taking speed.
- Tour the Mission of San Juan Capistrano: The only remaining true Franciscan mission in Orange County, this preserved historic site offers audio tours for both children and adults.
- Spend the day in an amusement park: The two most well-known amusement parks in the area are Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park and Disneyland in Anaheim.
- Take a culinary or agro-tour: Take a tour of some of the areas working farms and restaurants to learn more about the cultivation and creation of some delicious California cuisine.
- Visit the Orange County Museum of Art in Newport Beach: The installations and solo exhibitions here have given this museum a reputation as the best collection of visual art in the Orange County area.
There's no off season for Orange County. It's always summer here, so it's always a good time to explore the beaches, museums, and national parks. It's also always easy to find a place to stay in Orange County. Consider renting a beach house with views of the ocean or a condo with access to the hip nightlife and world-class restaurants. No matter what you're looking for, it won't be difficult to find a vacation rental that meets your needs.