Featured Santa Rosa Properties
1 / 24
Santa Rosa house
3 BR / Sleeps 7
Santa Rosa house
- 5 night min
About Santa Rosa
With easy access to the world-famous wine country of Napa Valley, a wide range of cultural attractions, and some of the most beautiful scenery in the area, the city of Santa Rosa has it all!
Roam around the boutique shops and unique restaurants of 4th Street, right in the heart of the downtown area, or check out of the work of local artists at the galleries centered around Railroad Square.
While you're in Santa Rosa, be sure to make time for some of these must-see attractions and destinations as well:
- Visit the Wineries: There are over 200 wineries in the Santa Rosa area, located right in the middle of Sonoma Wine Country.
- Charles M. Schulz Museum: This museum pays homage to the legendary creator of the Peanuts comic strip. Come here to learn more about Charlie Brown and all of your other favorite characters!
- Redwood Empire Ice Arena: Once owned by Charles M. Schulz, the local ice rink offers inexpensive lessons and skate rentals, and is a great place to spend an afternoon with the family.
- Safari West: The 400 acre reserve houses over 400 mammals and birds ranging from the local to the exotic.
- Play Golf: With 16 world-class courses within a 45-minute drive of one another, you're bound to find one that suits your level of skill.
- Sonoma County Museum: In addition to displaying the work of some of the best artists in the region, this museum is housed in a century old building that is one of the oldest surviving federal buildings in the state.
With properties ranging from beachfront condos where you can hear the waves crashing from right outside your door, to spacious homes near all of the local wineries, there's a vacation rental available in Santa Rosa that's right for you.
Visit in June and attend the Harmony Festival, a multi-day event that focuses on the latest trends in health, music and art and is the biggest festival in Santa Rosa. If you come to Santa Rose during the winter months, celebrate the best of African culture and heritage during the Winter Festival in January, or indulge in free samples of sweets and other goodies during the Valentine's Day Taste Fair in February.
If you want to explore other parts of the region, Santa Rosa is a great base to visit the historic Napa Valley wine region or the beautiful and charming city of San Francisco, both less than an hour away by car.