Featured Todos Santos Properties
About Todos Santos
Located on the golden coast of Mexico's Baja California region, the town of Todos Santos beckons explorers, artists, and dreamers from all over the world. Todos Santos offers the perfect escape from the bustle of everyday life. No matter what time of year you plan your visit or how long you intend to stay, you'll find beautiful weather and a warm welcome here. You'll also find plenty of fun and exciting things to do. Instead of staying in a cramped hotel room, book your own luxury condo overlooking the beach. Enjoy breakfast on your vacation rental's balcony as the sun rises over the mountains, then leave your home away from home and start the day's adventures.
Spend your days here strolling the downtown side streets and colorful markets of Todos Santos. Explore the shopping areas, Todos Santos' art galleries, and quaint craft shops. Then head for the beach to go swimming, snorkeling, diving, or just relax on the sand with a good book. After the sun sets, head downtown for world-class seafood restaurants, live music, and the buzzing energy of Todos Santos nightlife. Or, head home to your vacation rental and host your family and friends for a barbeque on your private deck or a campfire on the beach.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Museo de la Casa de Cultura: This local museum with rotating exhibits is a great place to learn more about the history and culture of northern Mexico.
- Visit El Molino: Once a sugar refinery, this building has now been converted into a historic monument showcasing relics from an earlier time.
- Go kayaking: Rent a sea kayak and explore Punta Lobos, an interesting geological promontory named for the colony of sea lions that live just south of the point.
- Explore Todos Santos art galleries: The Galeria Logan and Galeria de Todos Santos are two of the best known galleries featuring the work of prominent local artists and sculptors.
- See a show: See a live performance at the Teatro Marquez de Leon, a local venue featuring regional music and dramatic productions.
- Play on the beach: The Playa La Cachora and Palm Beach are two pristine, popular beaches that offer calm waves and a relaxing environment for families.
The best way to enjoy your trip to Todos Santos is by staying in your own private vacation rental. A condo in Baja California is often less expensive than a hotel and offers all the luxury amenities you need to relax, reconnect, and start making fun vacation memories. While you're visiting Todos Santos, be sure to explore other nearby destinations like Rosarito and Loreto.