Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Half bath, 1 Attached (ensuite)
Indulge your mind, body, and spirit with a getaway to Sanur’s Villa Sapa.
This fully self-contained spacious Villa offers every opportunity to escape your busy life and take advantage of Bali’s relaxing and calming lifestyle.
If seclusion is what you're after the villa has its own private pool, or simply relax on the outdoor cushioned sun lounges and bask in Bali’s sunshine, or unwind under the shade of a gazebo complete with comfy bean chairs.
The gardens have been landscaped with traditional tropical Balinese plants of frangipani, heliconia and various palms which also provide privacy from neighbouring properties.
For surfers, an outdoor shower will wash the sand away, while each ensuite also has an outdoor shower so you can truly escape and soak in the atmosphere offered in the Villa.
This magical location will win you over and so will your stay at Villa Sapa.
Located within walking distance of Sanur’s white sandy beaches you can enjoy a beverage or massage on the beachfront and later dine at some of the many beachfront or main street restaurants.
While along the main street of Sanur you will find many salons, supermarkets cafés, and restaurants to suit any taste and budget – and all within easy walking distance of Villa Sapa. Hardy's supermarket is a 6-7 minute walk from Villa for all your supplies you may need.
The Villa offers the following facilities for your convenience:
- A fully equipped kitchen made of timber and finished with granite bench tops. It is fitted with a 2 burner gas stove top, quality homewares, refrigerator, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- A hot and cold filtered water machine is also available for convenience,
- LCD LED televisions in both the living room and bedrooms
- Indihome (Indonesia's cable TV) in all bedrooms and living rooms
- Stereo system with iPod/iPhone 4 dock/ Bluetooth and DVD player in the living room
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in the living, dining, and bedrooms.
- Free fast WI-FI Internet access throughout the villa
- Extra large seating in the lounge can serve as a day bed to relax and take a snooze
- Tea, coffee, and milk for on your arrival.
- Custom made natural soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- Push bikes for guests to get around Sanur
- Daily housekeeping except Sundays.
- Exceptional value for 2 guests!
- This Villa does has 2 bedrooms, an extra fee is applied if more than 2 adults, 1 bedroom is required for your stay. Please ask on inquiry.
- Villa Sapa can accommodate 6 adults should you hire both Villa's together.
Optional extras include:
- Airport Transport and tour organization
- Complimentary pushbikes
- Rollaway bed/porta-cot/high chair
More Property Details
Book this 2 bedroom villa in Sanur today! A total of 2 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 5/5 thanks to an average of 3 reviews.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Feb 10, 2019.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 10 Feb 2019
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time: 14:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Sanur Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Housekeeping Included
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system
- Private garden
- Smoking not allowed
- 1 Half bath
- 1 Attached (ensuite)
– based on 3 reviews
- Very Good