Honey Ridge Cabins~ a quality experience!
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Honey Ridge is a spacious cabin with two private bedrooms and NO STAIRS to climb. We are located on 22 heavily wooded acres of a peaceful, private ridge. Pets are welcome. It's only a 15 minute drive to Old Man's Cave, Conkle's Hollow, Ash Cave, Cedar Falls or Rose Lake. We are family built & hosted, and a member of Hocking Hills Tourism Association since 2005.
Enjoy these features:
- a very clean 2 bedroom cottage
- designed on one floor so there are no stairs to climb, with a ramp from the parking area to the deck and front door (bathroom is not handicap accessible)
- each bedroom is private with a queen sized...Read more
Honey Ridge Cabins~ a quality experience!
Hocking Hills, Ohio
Additional Location Information
Welcome to the magnificent Hocking Hills of southeastern Ohio, a land of caves and waterfalls, woods and wildlife. Our 22 acre property is a beautiful, heavily wooded area, surrounded by hundreds of forested acres which are home to deer, wild turkeys, foxes, coyotes, abundant birds & other wildlife, wildflowers & more. You will enjoy the charm of a spacious, lovely, two-bedroom cottage tucked among the trees on a peaceful, private, wooded ridge; you are not bundled together with a group of cabins! It's a relaxed setting for families, couples or individual guests. A rural gas station & convenience store is only 5 minutes away; small, full-service grocery store 15 minutes. We live on the property and so are nearby for assistance, but the cottage is out of view so you can enjoy your privacy. We are located 15 minutes from either Ash Cave, Old Man's Cave, Cedar Falls or Conkle's Hollow. Rock Bridge, Rock House, Rose Lake, Lake Logan, Lake Hope and the Hocking River are within 20-30 minutes. Lakes and rivers offer fishing, swimming, and rent boats and canoes. In addition to hundreds of miles of hiking, other activities include: Geocashing, Zorbing, Air Tours, Hiking trails, Guided Tours, Rock climbing, Caves & waterfalls, Stuart's Opera House, Museums & art displays, Swimming & boat rentals - (Kayak, Canoe, Paddle Boats), Zipline adventures, Workshops & tours - (photography, ceramics, glass bead making, cooking), Casual dining or fine cuisine, the acclaimed outdoor drama, "Tecumseh!", Antique & specialty craft shops, Golf, Fishing, Mini-Golf, Paint Ball, Gem Mine, Petting Zoo, ATV Rentals, Bicycle Trails, Scenic Railway train rides, Farmers' Markets, The Columbus Zoo, Horseback riding - (rent or bring your own), Spas & Massage Therapy, Lots of special events - (Lillyfest, Washboard Festival, too many to list here!), Amish crafts - (quilts, rag rugs, rustic log furniture).
Location Type Away from it all, Mountain, Rural
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 09, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 6% of rent
- Credit Card on file | per stay | We do not require that you buy damage insurance or provide a deposit. We will, however, request a credit card from you which is only used in the event of damages as stated in our Rental Agreement.
- Pet | $30
- For 2 people, use of 2nd bedroom | $20 per stay
- Pet Fee | $30 per stay
Additional notes from owner
- Rates are based upon 2 person occupancy using only one bedroom
- For 2 person occupancy, add a one-time $20 fee if both bedrooms, or one bedroom and the futon, are used.
- For more guests, add $15 per night per extra guest including children (but excluding infants or young children bringing their own bed or sleeping with parents).
- Preferred maximum occupancy for the cottage is four people, but exceptions can sometimes be made for up to 6 people... please ask.
- PETS -
Newly Reduced Pet Pricing! Our pet fee is a one-time charge of $30, whether you bring one, two or three pets!
Most cabins will charge for each additional pet. For our pet policies, go to The Pet Page on our website.
- POLICIES -
- Minimum - we do require a two night minimum stay
- Holidays - New Year's Eve, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Memorial Day and Labor Day require a three night minimum stay.
- Weekend - Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday
- Weeknights - Sunday through Thursday (except Sunday is a weekend when it is part of a Saturday/Sunday 2 night stay; Thursday is a weekend when it is part of a Thursday/Friday 2 night stay)
- Weekly - 7 nights (must include consecutive Friday and Saturday nights - cannot run Saturday night through the following Friday night)
- Rates - contact us with questions about pricing
- Maximum Occupancy - is generally four people, but exceptions can sometimes be made for up to 6 people... please ask
- Advance deposit of 50% of the total balance, secured with a credit card, is required to make your reservation, with the exception that holiday weekends must be paid in full. We will also provide a rental agreement which must be signed by the person providing the credit card.
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Weather - We regret that we are unable to offer refunds due to severe weather. Also, we suggest the use of a 4-wheel drive vehicle during the winter in the Hocking Hills area.
- Credit Cards: Visa, Discover and MasterCard are accepted
- Restrictions: Smoking is allowed on the deck; no smoking inside the cottage, & no smoking on the grounds as the woodland setting poses a fire hazard; use of fire ring may be restricted during dry forest conditions; guests may not have visitors at the cottage; ATV's can be parked here on trailers but not ridden; no hunting, loaded weapons, illegal drugs, or loud parties.
More than 14 days notice given - full refund
less a $30 processing fee
14-7 days notice given and vacancy is not filled -
14-7 days notice given and vacancy is filled -
full refund less a $30 processing fee
Less than 7 days notice given - no refund
Less than 3 days notice given - no refund, and we will charge your card for the full balance due
If you call more than 3 days prior to your reservation date to let us know that you need to cancel, we may be able to apply your deposit to a future date. Please ask.
- Soap/Shampoo Provided [?]
- Central Heating
- Linens Provided [?]
- Sofabed [?]
- Housekeeping Optional [?]
- Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock [?]
- Air Conditioning [?]
- Central Air Conditioning
- Fireplace [?]
- Paper Towels Provided [?]
- Firewood Provided [?]
- Towels Provided [?]
- Local Guides/Maps [?]
- 24 Hour On Call Maintenance [?]
- Internet Access [?]
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi [?]
- Beach Chairs [?]
- Pet friendly - Yes
- Smoking allowed - Ask
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - No
- Away from it all
- 720 square feet
Get 20% off your total stay
20% off any two or more nights in March
Enjoy our spacious, two bedroom cabin at a one bedroom price! Weeknights are only $95, weekends $135, for two person occupancy. Two night minimum required, maximum of 5 nights. Add $15 per extra guest per night. Extra guests and pets not discounted.