Enjoy your dream vacation in a Five-Star Resort, with a 3-star hotel price.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (Dec, 29, 2014): I have rented out all my available 2015 time slots at PB Sunset or PB Rose. If you are interested in 2016 time slots, or in exploring a 2015 timeshare resort exchange through the RCI program, please let me know. Thank you.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (May 11, 2014): I own 2 weeks at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. But for the remainder of 2014 MOST POPULAR DATES IN PB SUNSET ARE ALL BOOKED. I transferred my weeks to PB ROSE for the following 2 SLOTS: DEC. 14 - DEC 21 (BEFORE X-MAS) OR OCT. 19 - 26 (BIS-BEE FISHING TOURNAMENT WEEK). They are still available for your booking! I can check the availability of other dates if you are interested in alternatives.
ADVANTAGE OF PB ROSE OVER SUNSET:
1) Rose is right on the El Medano Beach - the most popular beach in Los Cabos. It's swim-able, beautiful beach while the sea in Sunset is generally too rocky or dangerous to swim in.
2) PB Rose resort is closer to the downtown area - all the night life and shopping; while PB Sunset is 10 minutes of ride away;
3) The Junior Suite in PB Rose is 7% bigger than the one in PB Sunset.
For more information, search pueblobonito rose online. (Flipkey website does not allow me to post a specific website URL on FlipKey advertisement)
ADVANTAGE OF PB SUNSET OVER ROSE:
1) Sunset is in a much more secluded, quieter location in between a mountain and see.
2) Sunset Resort is much newer, with more modern facilities and amenities,
3) Very close to beautiful golf courses designed by champions.
So if you prefer quietness, less crowd and love golf, then Sunset is better for you!
The Junior Suites feature over 575 square feet of living space, including two double beds, an open living area and petite kitchenette (on request). The spacious bedroom is furnished with King size or two double beds. Junior Suites accommodate up to four people
Top reasons to vacation in this resort by renting my suite:
1. Location: located on the most popular beach in Los Cabos, overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Close to downtown. This allows you to enjoy a tranquil and beautiful ocean view while still have easy access to the hustle and bustle of city night life.
2. Value: Stay at a 5-Star Resort for the price of a 3-star hotel room. Going through me you also don't need to pay extra 23% tax that will be in addition to the PB Sunset hotel price published online.
1) October 19 - 26: Bisbee Fishing Tournament is the most popular event in Los Cabos in a year. In October you will find wonderful weather in Cabo. In the past 9 years, average October temperature ranged from 68 to 90 degree Fahrenheit, 0.6 inch of rainfall, 1.4 rain days.
2) Dec 14 - 21: You won't find equivalent resort stays available in the area for the same price and value, the week before Christmas. The availability is very limited and other prices are very high!
4. View -- many rooms have direct and full window view of the ocean. The long beach front has unblocked view of the open ocean... to see Sunrise or Sunset.
5. Facility - very new resort, full amenities and services of a RCI Gold Crown resort.
6. Golf and Recreation - Easy access to 6 world-class golf courses in the neighborhood. 3 gorgeous free-form pools. Plenty of recreational activities around the sea or town.
7. Transportation - Free shuttle, direct highway connects the airport.
8. 5 Resorts in one: Free shuttle to access the beaches and facilities in 4 other Pueblo Bonito sister resorts in the area: Los Cabos, Sunset, Pacifica and Monte Cristo, all very beautiful with different features and focus.
9. Internet - High Speed Wireless Internet Access in select areas of the resort....Read more
Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort Jr Suite (Yr 2016 only) Cabo San Lucas, Baja California, Mexico
Additional Location Information
Located on beautiful El Médano beach, overlooking the Sea of Cortez and the famous El Arco Land's End landmark, Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa offers exceptional access to Cabo San Lucas attractions, beaches and fun things to do in Cabo. With its expansive shoreline and calm waters, El Médano beach is one of the best swimming beaches in Cabo San Lucas. Downtown Cabo San Lucas restaurants, shopping and exciting nightlife are just a short walk from the resort. Also nearby are prestigious Cabo San Lucas golf courses, and Los Cabos International Airport is a short drive away.
Desert Safari - 3 miles
Fishing - 3.5 miles
Shopping - 3.5 miles
Whale Watching - 3.5 miles
Swimming with Dolphins - 3.5 miles
Boat Cruises - 3.5 miles
Horseback Riding - 3.5 miles
Yacht Charters - 3.5 miles
Cabo San Lucas Nightlife - 3.5 miles
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Nearest airport: Los Cabos International Airport, 28 miles Car is not necessary
Last updated on January 03, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
837 other Cabo San Lucas rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.