Featured Anaheim Properties
Located in the heart of Orange County, Anaheim offers the perfect California vacation getaway. As the legendary home of Disneyland and several other popular Anaheim theme parks, this region of Orange Country seems to be made for both children and children at heart. But don't overlook the beautiful aspects of southern California that appeal to grown-ups as well. Make the most of your vacation by taking a tour of vineyard country and experiencing a seasonal wine tasting. Hike the trails of state and local Anaheim park areas. Visit the beach and spend an afternoon surfing, sailing, snorkeling, or just soaking up the golden sun. Play golf, relax in a spa, or see a live show at one of several performance venues in town. At the end of a long day of sun, sand, and roller coasters, retreat to your private luxury vacation rental and relax in style. Make dinner for your family and friends and watch the sun set over the Pacific Ocean from the deck of your villa or beach condo.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Visit the Flight Deck Air Combat Center: This fun Anaheim attraction offers visitors the opportunity to see the world and conduct aerial maneuvers from inside an actual fighter jet cockpit simulator.
- Visit Anaheim Disneyland: This magical world of amusement park rides and children's museum exhibits is not to be missed.
- Visit Disney's California Adventure: This is another one of the several famous Anaheim theme parks. Come here for rides, slides, and exciting educational adventures.
- See the Angel Stadium of Anaheim: See an exciting sporting event at the legendary Angel Stadium.
- Ride the go karts: Experience the thrill of high speed indoor go-kart racing at K1 Speed Indoor Karting, just a few miles from the city center.
- See a dinner show: Visit Grove of Anaheim for a fabulous night of dinner theater and live music.
Even if you aren't traveling with children, it's hard to resist the fun and thrill of Anaheim theme parks. Ride the rides, play the games, and get caught up in the action. When you're ready for more laid back adventures, spend the day on an emerald green golf course or indulge in some head-to-toe pampering at a world class luxury spa. After the sun goes down, retreat to your vacation home or rental apartment and host dinner for your family and friends. While you're visiting California, schedule some time to explore other great destinations like Sonoma or San Francisco.