- Downtown View all rentals (154)
- Back Bay View all rentals (57)
- North End View all rentals (55)
- South End View all rentals (53)
- Beacon Hill View all rentals (41)
- Cambridge View all rentals (63)
- Jamaica Plain View all rentals (14)
- Revere View all rentals (15)
- Harvard Square View all rentals (57)
- South Boston View all rentals (65)
- Charlestown View all rentals (11)
- Government Center View all rentals (11)
- Dorchester View all rentals (6)
- Newton View all rentals (9)
- West End View all rentals (9)
Rentals Near Boston Attractions
Featured Boston Properties
Boston, Massachusetts is arguably the most historic city in the United States. With a variety of nightlife and entertainment, historical attractions, and thriving arts scene, Boston has become one of top travel destinations within the United States. Boston is broken down into several unique neighborhoods. Some of the highlights include Back Bay, an upscale area with many boutique shops and top-class dining options; Chinatown, the fourth largest in the U.S.; Downtown, the primary hub of all tourist activity; and the South End, known for its Victorian brownstones dating back hundreds of years.
While you're in Boston, be sure to make time to visit some of these must-see destinations:
- Museum of Fine Arts: This is Boston's largest and most comprehensive art museum.
- Freedom Trail: Take this four kilometer walking tour of 16 different historic sites throughout the city.
- Quincy Market: One of Boston's oldest marketplaces, Quincy Market features many eateries and excellent street performers.
- Harvard Square: Located in the nearby city of Cambridge and home to Harvard University, this historic area is full of great shops and restaurants.
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour: This brewery invites visitors to see how Sam Adams beer is made and gives out free samples at the end.
- Watch a Baseball Game: Boston Red Sox fans are notorious for their devotion to their team, and their distaste for the New York Yankees!
Some of the city's most popular events include a two-day regatta in October that features over 8,000 rowers, the Boston Marathon in mid-April, and one of the biggest St. Patrick's Day festivals in the country during mid-March. No matter what time of year you visit, you'll have no problem finding a vacation rental in Boston. Whether you want a luxury villa, an apartment with skyline views of downtown Boston, or a condo in nearby Cambridge, there's sure to be a property that will meet all of your needs. If you have some extra time and want to explore the surrounding area, check out Cape Cod or Providence, both of which are less than an hour and a half away by car.