- Harborview Grande View all rentals (28)
- Belle Harbor View all rentals (12)
- Dockside View all rentals (24)
- Bayside Condos View all rentals (9)
- Villas of Clearwater Beach View all rentals (53)
- Mandalay Beach Club View all rentals (8)
- Carlouel View all rentals (5)
- Sandpearl View all rentals (7)
Rentals Near Clearwater Beach Attractions
Featured Clearwater Beach Properties
1 / 22
Clearwater Beach condo
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Clearwater Beach condo
- 3 night min
About Clearwater Beach
Clearwater Beach is a thriving vacation hotspot that attracts visitors ranging from families and retired couples, to college students and young singles. Clearwater is universally praised as one of the best beaches in all of Florida.
While the beach itself is Clearwater's primary attraction, the tourism infrastructure is heavily developed, and includes a wide range of attractions. In addition to soaking up the sun and taking in the sights and sounds of the boardwalks, visitors have an array of casual and fine dining options. Clearwater is also home to a thriving nightlife scene with choices that cater to both younger and older adults.
Some of Clearwater's top visitor draws and activities include:
- Pier 60: This open-air entertainment, amusement and retail venue is the perfect place to pick up souvenirs.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: Home to the iconic Winter the Dolphin, the marina is a popular attraction for visitors with young families.
- Sand Key Park: Located on a barrier island between the Floridian mainland and the Gulf of Mexico, this 95-acre park is a smart choice to spend a quiet day away from the busy beaches.
- Water sports: Scuba diving, parasailing and jet skiing are among the most popular options if you want to get into the Gulf's warm waters.
- Go golfing: Some of the finest golf courses in the United States are located in the Clearwater area, and they're open year-round.
Given the area's year-round popularity, hotels in Clearwater Beach are often crowded and noisy. As an alternative, many visitors elect to rent a beach side condo or villa, which affords guests all the amenities of home with the security and seclusion of a private house. While the most popular vacation rentals are located along the beach itself, there are plenty rental homes available in all price ranges throughout Clearwater.To take in the flavor of Florida's north-central Gulf Coast, hop on the Suncoast Beach Trolley. The trolley runs from Clearwater up to Pass-a-Grille, allowing you to get on and off at your leisure to explore communities that pique your interest. If you're craving the excitement and bustle of the big city, metropolitan Tampa and St. Petersburg are both within easy driving distance of Clearwater.