Featured Eastham Properties
Home to some of the most beautiful bays and ocean beaches in Cape Cod, the historical town of Eastham is a great introduction to the region. With fantastic shopping and local art galleries in the town as well, you'll find everything you need close by during your stay. If you are looking for the best restaurants in the area, head to Route 6 or Main Street. While you are here, be sure to check out Brackett Road as well, home to plenty of gift shops and local boutiques.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in the area:
- Cape Cod National Seashore: This 22 mile bike path covers the entire length of Eastham as it follows an old railroad line.
- Salt Pond Visitor Center: The exhibits on local attractions and the history of Cape Cod are not to be missed.
- Nauset Light: Climb to the top of the tower at this historic lighthouse.
- Fort Hill: Head up to the top of this hill for great views of the Eastham harbor and the barrier island.
- Nature Trails: Eastham is home to several self-guided nature trails.
- Go to the Beach: Visit one of Eastham's many great beaches.
The Cape is full of events celebrating the outdoor activities and best artists in the area, and Eastham is no exception to this. The biggest event here during the year is Windmill Green, a town wide celebration held the weekend after Labor Day that features a parade, concerts and road races, among other things. The Eastham Painters Guild also holds regular art shows at the 1869 Schoolhouse Museum during the summer months that display the work of local artists.
Luckily, no matter what time of year you plan to visit, finding a vacation rental in Eastham is easy. Whether you want a home just steps from one of the beaches in town, or a luxury condo within walking distance of the main cultural and shopping attractions, there's a property available that will be perfect for your next getaway.