Rentals Near Kelowna Attractions
Featured Kelowna Properties
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6Details
- Min stay varies
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 10Details
- 3 night min
Nestled in the emerald green mountains of British Columbia lies the beautiful town of Kelowna, a wilderness paradise and often overlooked vacation destination. Kelowna offers the ideal outdoor getaway for a family vacation, romantic escape, or trip with friends. Come here to experience Kelowna skiing and snowboarding in the winter months, and fishing or golf during the summer. No matter the season you plan your visit, you'll never run out of fun things to do.
The best way to enjoy Kelowna is with a stay in a vacation rental of your own. An apartment downtown or a secluded lakeside cabin offers the space you need to store your outdoor equipment and is often less expensive than a hotel. Wake up in your home away from home and step outside into the pristine wilderness of British Columbia. Spend the day hiking, biking, rock climbing, or exploring the downtown shops and museums. At the end of a day of adventures and outdoor activities, come home to your vacation rental where you can relax in comfort and host dinner on your private deck for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Go horseback riding: Several stables in and around Kelowna offer private lessons or guided trail rides through the forest preserves.
- Visit the Geert Maas Sculpture Garden Gallery and Studio: This gallery is one of several lovely studios that are open to the public and feature the work of renowned local artists.
- Take a winery tour: Cedar Creek, Okanagan Valley and Quail's Gate are some of the best known wineries in the area. Tour the beautiful countryside and sample award winning vintages.
- Play golf in Kelowna: Tee off at the Black Mountain Golf Club or Gallagher's Canyon Golf and Country Club, two of the most popular courses in the area.
- Experience Kelowna skiing: Cross country and downhill skiing trails are legendary in the Kelowna area. Enjoy pristine, powdery runs through breathtaking natural landscapes.
- Relax in Waterfront Park: Pack a picnic lunch and go hiking, biking, or Kelowna camping along the lakes and scenic trails of Waterfront Park.
No matter what activities you have in mind for your trip, you'll find what you're looking for in Kelowna. Luckily, vacation rentals are available in Kelowna every season of the year, so plan your visit for whenever you would like! While you're visiting Kelowna, you may also want to explore popular nearby destinations like Salt Spring Island and Tofino.