Featured Laguna Beach Properties
About Laguna Beach
A seaside community in Southern California, Laguna Beach is known for its surprisingly large arts scene, beautiful beaches and luxury homes. In addition to being a haven for outdoor activities, it also serves as a great base to explore nearby Los Angeles and San Diego. Laguna Beach is separated into a few distinct neighborhoods, but the majority of the attractions fall on Laguna Canyon Road and both North and South Coast Highways.
Here are a few suggestions of things to do in Laguna Beach:
- Art Tours: Laguna Beach Art Tours allow you to enter the private studios of local artists, see live art demos, and purchase artwork to take home with you.
- Go Diving: Diver's Cove in north Laguna Beach has plenty of great scuba diving options.
- Go Surfing: Surfing options abound throughout the area. Thalia Street has more laid-back surfing options, while higher waves can be found along Crescent Bay.
- El Morro Canyon: This canyon has beautiful hiking trails that make for a great day trip.
- Go to the Beach: Main Beach and Victoria Beach are the two primary spots for locals to spend a day soaking up the sun.
- Go Mountain Biking: Laguna Canyon and Laguna Wilderness Park are great for mountain biking, but be aware that the highly vertical trails will test anyone's physical limits.
The weather in Southern California is ideal year-round, and Laguna Beach is no exception to this. Plan a trip during the summer months and catch the Festival of Arts, The Art-A-Fair, and the Pageant of the Masters, which features recreations of famous works of art on a stage to the accompaniment of a local orchestra. No matter what time of year you visit, it's easy to find a vacation rental in Laguna Beach. Choose from a variety of types of homes including apartments downtown, spacious condos, luxury villas, and cozy cabins with picturesque views.