Rentals Near Napa Valley Attractions
Featured Napa Valley Properties
About Napa Valley
For the perfect relaxing vacation or romantic getaway, take a trip to southern California's Napa Valley. This region is known around the world for its tranquil, almost-Mediterranean climate, beautiful landscape of rolling hills, vineyards and distant mountains lying inland from the picture perfect coast.
The valley is not only beautiful but also very fertile, producing some of the best food and wine that can be found anywhere. Visitors come here during every season of the year to experience world class restaurants headed by innovative, award winning chefs with access to the very best ingredients.
Lace up your hiking boots, bring your bicycle, or simply pack your bag and gather your best friends for a relaxing and inspiring vacation in this California paradise.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Take a culinary and winery tour: The best way to experience the vineyards of Napa Valley is by taking a tasting tour. Travel on your own from one stop to the next, or join any one of many guided trips.
- Take a cooking class: Experience the flavors of Napa at the region's award winning venues and then take a class to learn how to bring these culinary treasures home with you.
- Take a bicycle tour: Explore the winding pastoral roads of the Napa Valley countryside. Rent a bicycle or bring your own, take a map, and embark on a day of adventure.
- Go on a hot balloon ride: There's no more romantic way to take in the breathtaking beauty of Napa's vineyards, farms and foothills than from a colorful balloon.
- Visit the Oxbow Public Market: Stroll the aisles of this popular market in search of high-end, artisan crafted wine, cheese and produce. Experience the most delicious offerings of the region and join in some local conversation.
- Hike the trails: Explore the trails of Bale Grist Mill Historic Park, Robert Louis Stevenson State Park, or Bothe-Napa Valley State Park.
From tours to horseback riding to luxury shopping, you'll never run out of things to do here. Whether you decide to spend your days on the emerald green golf courses of Napa Valley or receiving some head to toe pampering in a luxury spa, you'll find plenty of activities to keep you entertained. You'll also have no trouble finding the perfect place to stay. There are plenty of vacation rental options here during every season. Rent a trendy condo or book a beautiful villa with views of the ocean and the mountains for your stay in Napa Valley.