- Lima View all rentals (266)
- Cusco View all rentals (90)
- Sacred Valley View all rentals (30)
- Mancora View all rentals (14)
- Arequipa View all rentals (9)
- Iquitos View all rentals (7)
- Huanchaco View all rentals (5)
- Paracas View all rentals (10)
- Chorrillos View all rentals (13)
- Huaraz View all rentals (4)
- Trujillo View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Peru Attractions
Featured Peru Properties
1 / 27
4 BR / 5 BA / Sleeps 12
- Min stay varies
Peru's spectacular surroundings and awe-inspiring attractions make it an adventure like no other. The country is rich with extraordinary history, culture, and arts influenced by the many civilizations that have lived here. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy a variety of activities, ranging from horseback riding and trekking to rafting and hiking while nature enthusiasts will find the surrounding ancient ruins, such as Machu Picchu, simply breathtaking. Peru climbing, a visit to Peru ruins, Peru hiking, and Peru rafting are just a handful of attractions you will want to experience.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Peru:
- Machu Picchu: Residing high on a ridge above the Urubamba River is this world famous, majestic Incan City. Comparable to the ruins themselves is the spectacular landscape that surrounds them. With views of the jungle-covered mountains and river down below, it is easy to understand why one would choose to build a city here.
- Inca Trail: As part of the Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary, this journey is a one to four day hike that concludes at Machu Picchu.
- Lake Titicaca: With an elevation of over 12,000 feet, this lake is the world's highest navigable waterway. It runs across the Bolivian and Peruvian borders and is South America's biggest lake. It is immersed in legend and folklore and has been inhabited by a variety of ancient cultures.
- Ballestas Islands: Situated west of Pisco, these islands and their surrounding waters are home to several thousand birds, big colonies of sea lions, penguins, dolphins, and pelicans.
- Museum of the Royal Tombs of Sipan: This is one of Peru's most celebrated modern museums. It was designed in the shape of a Moche Pyramid and showcases exquisite treasures found at the Royal Tomb of Sipan.
- Manu Biosphere Reserve: This UNESCO Heritage Site is considered one of the greatest treasures of the Amazon region. It is characterized by diverse plant and animal species and is home to two jungle-dwelling ethnic groups that have had very limited contact with the remainder of the world.
Vacation rentals are a great way to make the most of your time in this incredible country, whether you are on a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or a trip with a large group of friends. A vacation rental provides travelers with all of the comforts of home surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world.