Featured San Clemente Properties
1 / 27
San Clemente condo
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
San Clemente condo
- Min stay varies
About San Clemente
The city of San Clemente lies in the heart of Orange Country, a picturesque region with a Mediterranean climate on California's southern coast. Visitors and travelers come from all over the world to explore the beautiful blue coastline and rolling vineyards of this area.
San Clemente is home to some magnificent beaches, a thriving surf culture and popular forms of eco-tourism. Come here to take a deep-sea fishing trip into the waters of the Pacific, have a scuba diving adventure, or go on a chartered boat trip into the heart of dolphin territory.
The weather is famously beautiful here during every season of the year, and there are always plenty of things to do, no matter what kind of vacation you have in mind. Hike the trails, play a round of golf, relax in a luxury spa, or explore the shopping and dining venues along San Clemente's busy pier.
Here are a few additional suggestions to help you plan your trip:
- Take a dolphin-watching excursion: Take an exciting guided boat trip and see the dolphins and gray whales of the California coast.
- Play on the beach: San Clemente State Beach is a popular strip of pristine sand perfect for swimming, parasailing, snorkeling or relaxing in the sun.
- Explore the Gardens: Visit the Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens. Explore the manicured paths and see beautiful specimens of native and exotic plants.
- Visit the Surfing Heritage Foundation Museum: San Clemente and Orange County are famous for their contributions to surfing culture. Explore this museum to learn about the history of this popular ocean sport.
- Spend the day in an amusement park: Spend a fun afternoon at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park and Disneyland in nearby Anaheim.
- Take a culinary or agro-tour: Take a tour of some of San Clemente's working farms and restaurants to learn more about the cultivation and creation of some delicious California cuisine.
It's always summer in San Clemente, so it's always a good time to explore the beaches, vineyards and national parks in this area. It's also easy to find a perfect vacation rental here, no matter what season of the year you schedule your visit. Find an elegant villa in the heart of vineyard country or rent a luxury condo beside the beach with breathtaking ocean views.