- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
A superb TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT in the heart of Camden town. The perfect combination of the comfort of a home on the doorstep of the quiet and atmospheric Regent's canal and 6 min walk from the vibrant Camden Town High Street.
This warm and high ceiling flat offers:
- Two beautiful double bedrooms (double size bed) facing a peaceful garden, integrated storage and hanging unit, fitted carpet.
- A fantastic and spacious living room. Some of the possessions include a large corner L-shaped sofa bed for additional guests (2 extra sleeps) as well as an airbed (for extra guests wanting single bed), a dining table for 4-8 people, 32’’ digital ...Read more
SUPERB! Apt. Camden Town - free WIFI (sleeps 7-8)
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
CAMDEN TOWN is well known for its open-air market area with countless shops, pubs and restaurants. Camden street markets are London's 4th most visited tourist attraction and comprise:
- Camden Lock market,
- Buck Street market,
- Stables market,
- Camden Lock village
- and an indoor market in the Electric Ballroom where you find everything from arts, crafts, antiques to alternative clothing.
After you have been out shopping and walking through the markets there an infinite nightlife venue such as:
- Electric Ballroom,
- Jazz Cafe,
- The Worlds End,
- Proud galleries and many more where you will enjoy the last music delights.
The Regent's canal will take you to the northern edge of Regent's Park which is home of London Zoo. The southern side of the park includes London's most beautiful gardens such as Queen Mary's Gardens.
You will enjoy cycling all over the canal till Little Venice. You can even take a boat ride through the amazing canal system and see some of the stunning mansions and views on the way.
Other well-known attractions in the area include:
- Madame Tussauds,
- Leicester Square,
- Abbey Road Studios (St John's Wood),
- Oxford Street.
More About This Location
Last updated on February 26, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 3,650 other London rentalsCheck Availability for London
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Central heating
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no