- Ocean Club View all rentals (44)
- Sea Breeze View all rentals (42)
- Oak Shores View all rentals (26)
- Beau View View all rentals (8)
Rentals Near Biloxi Attractions
Featured Biloxi Properties
1 / 28
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10
- 3 night min
In addition to having excellent beaches and casinos which draw visitors back year after year, Biloxi also has some of the best southern cuisine in the state, overwhelmingly friendly locals, and a burgeoning music scene. Your best bet for the stylish boutiques and restaurants in town is to explore Beach Boulevard, but Biloxi is big enough that there's something worth exploring almost anywhere you turn.
Here are just a few of the must-see activities and destinations throughout the city:
- Jefferson Davis Home: This home of the former President of the Confederate States of America has since turned into a museum entirely dedicated to him.
- Go Gambling: Biloxi is perhaps best known for its world-class casinos and the legendary performers who frequently come through town for shows.
- Play Golf: Some of the best golf courses in the state can be found in town, and many of these public courses offer affordable Biloxi golf packages.
- Go Shrimping: Learn more about the commercial fishing industry in town by jumping on a boat and seeing how they're caught!
As one of the biggest cities in Mississippi, Biloxi is home to many major events and festivals throughout the year. Listen to the top bluegrass performers in the country at the Bluff Creek Bluegrass Festival every spring, admire the classic cars that are up to 90 years old at the Masonic Lodge Classic Car and Bike Show in September, or cheer on the boat riders who compete in the annual Smokin' The Lake event every May.
A vacation rental is the preferred option for those staying in Biloxi. Rent a beautiful home with ocean views right out your window, or a luxury condo near some of the most popular dining options amongst the locals. You could even book a charming apartment with easy access to all of Biloxi's casinos.
If you have some extra time to explore the surrounding area, both the booming metropolis of New Orleans, Louisiana and the lively college town of Mobile, Alabama are only an hour away by car.