- Castara View all rentals (25)
- Crown Point View all rentals (22)
- Scarborough View all rentals (21)
- Buccoo View all rentals (10)
- Black Rock View all rentals (3)
- Bon Accord View all rentals (6)
- Mount Irvine View all rentals (6)
- Arnos Vale View all rentals (5)
- Lowlands View all rentals (4)
Rentals Near Tobago Attractions
Featured Tobago Properties
1 / 24
4 BR / 6 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
1 / 33
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- 7 night min
Tobago makes up half of the tropical island paradise of Trinidad and Tobago, a beautiful rainforest- covered jewel in the blue waters of the Caribbean. Every year, visitors come from all over the world to experience the breathtaking natural wonders of this tiny nation, as well as the lively culture and fun, festive atmosphere of Tobago's busy streets and markets. This is the perfect destination if you're planning a romantic escape or an exotic family vacation.
Get the most out of your stay in Tobago by booking a luxury vacation rental. In the morning, watch the sun rise from your oceanfront villa's balcony and enjoy breakfast in your gourmet kitchen. Then wander downtown to explore museums and historic sugar plantations, Tobago shopping and dining, world-class Tobago golf courses, and trekking adventures in the mountain wilderness. After a long day of fun activities, retreat to your apartment rental and host dinner for your family and friends. In Tobago, a vacation rental of your own is often less expensive than a hotel and can keep you within easy reach of your favorite attractions. A condo rental can also offer all the room you need to store your outdoor equipment and beach gear.
Here are a few additional suggested activities for your trip:
- Hike the trails of the Tobago Forest Reserve: This protected rainforest area was established in 1763 to combat deforestation by British settlers, and is considered the oldest nature preserve in the western hemisphere.
- Go snorkeling and scuba diving: Maracas Bay and Pigeon Point Bay offer access to teeming underwater reef systems, home to a huge variety of colorful fish, stingrays, and sea turtles.
- Play on the beach: Englishman's Bay and Castara Bay are two of the most popular beaches in Tobago. Go swimming, experience Tobago sailing, build a sandcastle, or just soak up the Caribbean sun and relax.
- Spend an afternoon the spa: Indulge in total head-to-toe pampering in a world-class Tobago spa.
- Take a tour of Fort George: This preserved historic fort was once built as a British colonial outpost. Come here to learn more about the history of this island nation.
- Take a dolphin watching tour: Join a chartered boat tour and head into the deep waters to see these playful creatures interacting in their natural habitat.
You'll never run out of fun, inspiring, and exciting things to do in Tobago. And no matter what time of year you schedule your visit, you'll have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental that offers all the luxury amenities that you and your family need. While you're here in Tobago, schedule some time to explore the natural beauty of Trinidad as well.