- Russafa View all rentals (6)
- El Carme View all rentals (7)
- Mestalla View all rentals (5)
- Benitachell View all rentals (23)
Rentals Near Valencia Attractions
Featured Valencia Properties
Come here to experience natural beauty and pristine white sand beaches, considered by many visitors to be the best in the country. Valencia, known for its tireless nightlife and colorful festivals that draw visitors from around the world, is also one of Spain's most energetic and celebratory cities. Valencia plays more than it sleeps, a fact evident in its swirling marketplaces, all-night parties, busy cafes, and endlessly creative restaurants.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Valencia:
- Take a boat out onto the Albufera: This extraordinary lagoon lies just a few miles outside of the city. Rent a boat or take a guided trip out onto the water and watch birds and fish leap into the air.
- Visit the City of the Arts and Sciences: This is a central location for Valencia's best music, art, and science venues including a planetarium and an IMAX theatre. Come here to experience the interior and also to wander the gardens and waterfalls of the beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Visit Gulliver: A giant Gulliver statue lies in this whimsical park, covered with challenging slides and ladders. This is a wonderful place to visit if you're travelling with young children.
- See the Calatrava Bridge: This famous bridge was created by Santiago Calatrava, who also designed the City of the Arts and Sciences.
- Explore the colorful markets: La Lonja, the old silk market, lies near the central mercado. Visit this part of the city on a weekend and experience fresh fruit, cheese, wine, and local conversation.
- Enjoy the night life: Stay up late and sample some of Valencia City's hottest and most fashionable night spots around the Calle Caballero.
It should be easy to find a perfect vacation rental in any of the small beach villages along the Costa Blanca. Rent an elegant Spanish villa in the hills overlooking the ocean, or reserve a sleek condo in the heart of Valencia City for your next getaway.