Description from owner
Description from owner
Please email or call for availability.
Penthouse #3000- 3BR-3BTH - Approx 2,500 sq ft including terraces
Management Company: Resort Condos Cancun
Manager: Tim Miller
Penthouse #3000 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Quick Synopsis: Oleo is located directly on the beach.
Resort Main Features:
Located directly on the beach in the famed Cancun Hotel Zone.
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars
Management Company Quick Synopsis:
Small niche company specializing in larger Cancun beachfront vacation rentals. When you call with questions, you can expect the phone to be answered by me, Tim Miller, if you call between 9am-5pm central time, Monday through Saturday. If I am on the other line I will call you back.
Contact Person Quick Synopsis: Hi, I'm Tim Miller. I own & operate a small niche management company specializing in nice vacation rentals on the beach in Cancun Mexico. I would say my knowledge base of Cancun & the hotel zone is very solid. I have owned vacation rental property in Cancun since 2004, I have worked in Cancun, and I take a strong personal interest in each & every unit I manage in Cancun. Almost every picture you see of any one of the rentals or at any one of the resorts was taken by myself personally. I believe that I offer some services & items that currently keep us a head of our competition.
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my management staff. Two full time managers take care of only a few units to ensure your service is top notch. You will be assigned one of the two. Either Francis or Abdiel will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer any questions you may have. And how blessed we are to have Francis and Abdiel. You will truly enjoy having their smiling faces there to be of service for you.
2. Francis and Abdiel are not just greeters. They are there for you should you need something. Simply email or call them and they will be there promptly, they are normally already right there at the resort.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance of course. But that is not good enough for us. We have our own full time maintenance man to be there quickly should anything malfunction. I used to hire companies to come out if something like one of the AC's malfunctioned. Not anymore, we have our own on site full time staff.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk, 24 hour on site security, bell hops, and friendly staff.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
Other thoughts 1: If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand. Or, if you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
For a vastly expanded question/answer section, please visit my web site.
I am not able to give the link here because of tripadvisor policy, but I can give it if you email me. I think you will find it very helpful.
More Property Details
Book this 3 bedroom penthouse in Cancun today! A total of 12 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 3.5/5 thanks to an average of 7 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $2195 to as high as $7550, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Nov 15, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 15 Nov 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $300.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Cancun Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- High chair
- Secure parking
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Boat available
- Smoking not allowed
- 3 Showers
– based on 7 reviews
- Very Good
“This Penthouse Was Awesome!”
I recently stayed one night here with a group of 8 friends and we had the time of our lives. Tim and his partner, Mike were very accommodating and made it extremely easy for us to get settled in. The views are breathtaking as you are truly at the highest point of view in Cancun. From the outside of the building, the hotel itself looked run down but the penthouse was nice and had plenty of room. We took a short bus ride for ten pesos a person downtown at night to party and had a blast. The beach at the hotel is beautiful and clean and the pool was enjoyable as well!
really nice views true penthouse with no neighbors. The bad part is the place is relly run down the windows are not sealed properly so when it rained it came through and wet the floors and all our clothes got wet in my suitcase. My shower didnt work so we had to take the shower head off so it came out like a water hose . There is also a huge ant problem . Please bring your own sheets they need to be replaced badly.
Love the view of this penthhouse and the best sunset ever.