Description from owner
Description from owner
1 Half bath, 3 Showers
Penthouse #372- 4BR-3.5BTH - Approx 2,750 sq ft including terraces
Management Company: Resort Condos Cancun
Manager: Tim Miller (McHenry, IL - Northwest suburb of Chicago, IL)
Penthouse #372 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Quick Synopsis: Oleo is located directly on the beach.
Resort Main Features:
Located directly on the beach in the famed Cancun hotel zone!
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
Management Company Quick Synopsis:
Small niche company specializing in larger Cancun beachfront vacation rentals. When you call with questions, you can expect the phone to be answered by me, Tim Miller, if you call between 9am-5pm central time, Monday through Saturday. If I am on the other line I will call you back.
Contact Person Quick Synopsis: Hi, I'm Tim Miller. I own & operate a small niche management company specializing in nice vacation rentals on the beach in Cancun Mexico. I would say my knowledge base of Cancun & the hotel zone is very solid. I have owned vacation rental property in Cancun since 2004, I have worked in Cancun, and I take a strong personal interest in each & every unit I manage in Cancun. Almost every picture you see of any one of the rentals or at any one of the resorts was taken by myself personally. I believe that I offer some services & items that currently keep us a head of our competition.
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my management staff. Two full time managers take care of only a few units to ensure your service is top notch. You will be assigned one of the two. Either Francis or Abdiel will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer any questions you may have. And how blessed we are to have Francis and Abdiel. You will truly enjoy having their smiling faces there to be of service for you.
2. Francis and Abdiel are not just greeters. They are there for you should you need something. Simply email or call them and they will be there promptly, they are normally already right there at the resort.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance of course. But that is not good enough for us. We have our own full time maintenance man to be there quickly should anything malfunction. I used to hire companies to come out if something like one of the AC's malfunctioned. Not anymore, we have our own on site full time staff.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk, 24 hour on site security, bell hops, and friendly staff.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
Other thoughts 1: If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand. Or, if you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
More Property Details
Book this 4 bedroom penthouse in Cancun today! A total of 12 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 4.5/5 thanks to an average of 11 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $2595 to as high as $7550, depending on travel dates.
The owner responds to 100% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Nov 12, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 12 Nov 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $300.00
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top Cancun Attractions
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High chair
- Secure parking
- CD player
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Smoking not allowed
- 1 Half bath
- 3 Showers
– based on 11 reviews
- Very Good
“Best Place in Cancun”
Stayed at Tim's Penthouse #372 from 5/4/15 to 5/11/15 the views from the balcony were great. Tim was great to work with, I've used VRBO before but have never received as much information from an owner as I did from Tim. Also his housekeeper Francis was very helpful whenever we had questions. She was very nice. The condo has a lot of space and was very quiet at night. We used the transportation he recommended to get to his place, Entertainment Plus. They were always on time and the stop at the supermarket is a must. We also used them to go to Chichen Itza, well worth the $109 a person. You do not need to rent a car in Cancun, the bus system is very easy to use, $1 every time you get on the bus. I will definitely rent from Tim again when I return to Cancun.
“Excellent Trip, Unbelievable Service”
I don't usually write reviews about places I stay around the world but in this case I must make an exception. Four friends and I stayed at Tim's place in Cancun from Feb. 16 - 23 2010. We could not have asked for a better place. Three things stand out regarding this unit. The owner, who provided us with a vacation second to none. Tim is informative, reliable and most of all honest. He provided us with enough local information to move there and for that I thank him. Tim's staff were personable, friendly and just a phone call away. The second is the quality of the penthouse unit. There was ample space with all the comforts of home and a view that you have to see to believe. In my opinion it's the best view of the beach in Cancun. The third thing is the price. If you have a group or a large family you will love this unit. We actually saved money by renting this unit. For those of you out there who are skeptical, as i am you can't go wrong. Do yourself a favour and call or email Tim, your vacation will be easier to plan, easier to execute and you will have a much better experience in Cancun. In closing I just want to talk about security since it takes most of the headlines these days. The security at the hotel is exceptional and very tight. Hotel staff, local police and the military all play an important role in keeping patrons safe.. Being in Law Enforcement I can tell you without reservation, these people are on the ball. If a safe, fun, exciting vacation is what you are after call or email Tim... Please feel free to contact me by email if you need more information.
When we arrived at the Condo/Penthouse, all of the pictures were clearly true. From the view off the balcony to the furnishings every things was as pictured on the site. Our greeter Arturo was most helpful and knowledgeable of the area. He was a valuable asset to our trip and the comfort and ease of our vacation. We had 6 Adults staying in the Condo / Penthouse and there was more than enough room. The trip to the store for groceries and odd and ends made our trip both economical, and hassle free. We only needed the all inclusive on the days spent on the beach soaking up the wonderful sun and having drinks brought to us. Tim Miller, his team, and the Condo are more than highly recommended in my opinion, they are a MUST if you are planning a trip to Cancun.