- Roseau View all rentals (37)
- Calibishie View all rentals (17)
- Portsmouth View all rentals (13)
- Mero View all rentals (4)
- Scotts Head View all rentals (5)
Rentals Near Dominica Attractions
Featured Dominica Properties
If you're looking for a breathtaking tropical paradise in the heart of the Caribbean that offers culture and history as well as unforgettable natural beauty, consider a trip to Dominica. There are plenty of fun, exciting, and inspirational things to do here for every member of the family. Explore the charming campus of the University of Dominica. Visit restored historic churches downtown and lighthouses along the coast. Enjoy world class shopping and dining, and experience the richness of Dominica's architecture, music, and nightlife.
Get the most out of your visit to this Caribbean paradise by staying in your own private luxury vacation rental. A vacation rental is often less expensive than a hotel and can offer all the space and amenities you need to host your family and friends. Wake up in the morning and enjoy breakfast on the balcony of your villa overlooking the ocean. Then wander the downtown side streets or soak up the sun on the beach. Go sailing, swimming, snorkeling, play a round of golf on an emerald green course, or spend an afternoon in a luxury spa. At the end of the day, come home to your vacation rental and relax in style.
Here are a few suggestions for your trip:
- Experience Carnival in Dominica: In the spring, come to Dominica for an unforgettable celebration of Carnival. For a few days every year, the streets come alive with music, parades, dancing, and exuberant crowds.
- Go whale watching: Dominica is a perfect place to charter a boat trip and have close encounters with humpbacks or grey whales in their natural habitat.
- Go river tubing: Dominica has dozens of beautiful scenic waterways winding through preserved nature areas and national parks. Glide along a crystal clear river in a tube on a hot summer day.
- Hike the trails: The Emerald Pool Nature Trail and Morne Anglais are two of the most popular and also most challenging hiking trails in the area.
- Visit the Antrim Valley Sculpture Studio and Gardens: Stroll the grounds of this beautiful art studio and classic garden of native and exotic blooming plants.
- Go scuba diving: Experience the bewildering variety of marine life in Dominca's reef and wreck ecosystems.
There's no better place for an exciting, relaxing and inspiring getaway than the Caribbean. You'll have no trouble finding a perfect vacation rental in Dominica as luxury condo and summer home options are available all year long. While you're visiting Dominica, you may also want to explore nearby Caribbean destinations like Punta Cana and St. James.