Browse all regions in US Virgin Isles
About US Virgin Isles
The U.S. Virgin Islands lie in the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean and include popular vacation destinations like St. Thomas and St. Croix. During all four seasons of the year, visitors flock here for exotic family vacations, or to experience a wedding or honeymoon in the Virgin Islands. There's no better place to escape from the bustle of everyday life and relax on an endless strip of sugary white sand.
The best way to enjoy everything the islands have to offer is by staying in your own private luxury vacation rental. Most vacation rentals in the Virgin Islands are less expensive than hotels and offer all the space you need to store your outdoor equipment and beach gear. Wake up each morning and watch the sun rise over the ocean from the balcony of your beach villa. Then head downtown for shopping, world-class dining, and fascinating local museums and historic sites. Spend the afternoon on a golf course or steaming in a luxury spa. Spend the morning on the beach and then hike the beautiful inland forest trails of the area's parks and nature preserves. At night, head home to your spacious condo rental and host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Go scuba diving: Head into the dazzling underwater reef ecosystems to see color fish, turtles, and stingrays.
- Take a dinner cruise with Scubadu: This luxury 40-foot sailboat offers gourmet dinner cruises. Raise a glass on the deck as the sun sets over the Caribbean.
- Go hiking and snorkeling in Watermelon Cay: Hike the trails and snorkel in the tranquil bay of this secluded Virgin Islands National Park.
- Play on the beach: Cinnamon Bay and Honeymoon Beach are two of the most popular beach destinations in the Virgin Islands. Swim, surf, or just lie in the sand and soak up the sun.
- Take a dolphin watching cruise: Take a charter boat trip into the deep water for a close encounter with these amazing marine animals.
No matter what kinds of activities you have in mind for your vacation, you'll find what you're looking for in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Book a vacation rental within a few steps of the beach, then unwind, reconnect, and start creating fun vacation memories. If you have some extra time to explore, consider exploring the British Virgin Islands as well.