Featured Orient Bay Properties
1 / 31
Orient Bay apartment
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
Orient Bay apartment
- Min stay varies
About Orient Bay
Orient Bay lies in the heart of St. Martin, a relaxed Caribbean vacation destination with a glamorous European feel. Half of the island of St. Martin is under French control and half of the island is under Dutch control, but the difference seems mostly aesthetic and the border is almost impossible to discern. The French side feels distinctly like the luxurious French Riviera while the Dutch side contains a bustling cruise ship port and upscale shopping districts.
Orient Bay Beach is a busy, family friendly beach with a postcard perfect view of Caribbean sailboats and blue waves. Relax here during the day and enjoy the fun activities around the bay and marina. After the sun goes down, head toward the neighborhood of Grand Case for an unforgettable dining experience at some of the world-class French restaurants here. Then stay out late and enjoy the energetic, glittering nightlife, bars and live music venues of Marigot and Cupecoy.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do as you plan your trip to Orient Bay:
- Go scuba diving: Orient Bay is one of the best places to scuba dive in St. Martin. Explore the dazzling biodiversity of the reef ecosystem and have close encounters with colorful fish and other marine life.
- Go parasailing: Feel the exhilaration of flight and view the picturesque winding coastline of the bay from the sky.
- Rent a boat: Rent a sea kayak and explore offshore wonders on your own, or navigate the waters by sailboat and watch as dolphins play in the wake.
- Take a deep sea fishing trip: Charter a fishing trip and leave early in the morning to pursue elusive billfish and big game species beyond the bay.
- Relax on the beach: Swim, surf, snorkel, or just find a spot on Orient Bay's long strip of sugary white sand where you can relax and watch the blue waves roll in.
- Go shopping: Stroll the high end shops, explore the busy port life of the Dutch side of the island, and get caught up in the festive party atmosphere in the neighborhoods of Maho and Simpsons Bay.
Come to St. Martins to enjoy breathtaking natural beauty and a fun Caribbean atmosphere. You'll find luxury everywhere you look here and the accommodations are no exception. Rent an elegant condo on the busy Dutch side of the island or look for a tranquil villa within steps of a secluded beach on the French side. You'll find plenty of vacation rental opportunities here during any season of the year!