- Indian Canyon View all rentals (56)
- Mesquite Country Club View all rentals (48)
- Twin Palms View all rentals (195)
- Vista Las Palmas View all rentals (29)
- Racquet Club Estates View all rentals (22)
- Biarritz View all rentals (20)
- Tahquitz Creek Golf View all rentals (26)
- Tennis Club View all rentals (159)
- Desert Skies View all rentals (52)
- Warm Sands View all rentals (18)
- Tahquitz River Estates View all rentals (12)
- Deauville View all rentals (11)
- Los Compadres View all rentals (11)
- Escena View all rentals (10)
- Little Tuscany View all rentals (10)
Rentals Near Palm Springs Attractions
Featured Palm Springs Properties
About Palm Springs
With one of the most beautiful desert landscapes and a cosmopolitan feel, Palm Springs, California and the surrounding areas of La Quinta and Rancho Mirage, are the perfect mix of the great outdoors and urban sophistication. Whether you plan to kick back and relax or embark upon a grand outdoor adventure, Palm Springs has it all.
Spend the day hiking Palm Springs' Palm Canyon Trail, filled with cacti and desert willows, then retreat home at night to your very own vacation rental, with plenty of space to store your hiking gear, golf clubs, and sports equipment. Looking for a spot to kick back and get away from it all? Many rentals offer private pools, with decks and patios to enjoy the sunsets.
Stroll into downtown Palm Springs, one of the nation's best resort towns with great dining, independent boutiques, galleries, cafes, and beautiful architecture, all amidst an oasis desert backdrop. Known as the "golf capital of the world," Palm Springs is home to over 100 golf courses, with breath-taking vista views, rolling fairways and deep valleys. Palm Springs is also famous for its appreciation of the arts, and is home to a number of fine theatres, showrooms, and galleries. From film premiers to art galleries to legendary Palm Springs tennis courts and golf courses, Palm Springs offers an elegant and unique desert experience.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you make your plans:
- Stroll the Walk of Starsd: The Walk of Stars, a sidewalk path with Golden Palm Stars imbedded in the sidewalk, honors those who have contributed to the charm and prominence of Palm Springs and features stars like Marilyn Monroe, Chevy Chase, Bob Hope, and Frank Sinatra.
- See Palm Springs from a whole new perspective: Palm Springs Aerial Tramway offers cable car rides that shuttle guests from the desert floor up two and a half miles to the top of Mount San Jacinto.
- Experience Mount San Jacinto: Adventures are waiting at the mountain summit, from mule rides, to snowshoeing, to great dining at cocktail bars and restaurants.
- Enjoy live music: Palm Springs is known for its live music venues and its Free Fall Concert Series. The Series presents a range of different kinds of music, including jazz, rock, and country.
- Take in a film: The International Film Festival and the Native American Film Festival are two annual events that draw film enthusiasts from all over the country.
- Hike the Palm Canyon Trail: Go hiking or biking through Palm Canyon or along any of the dozens of scenic trails in San Jacinto.
There are plenty of fun things to do in this area, no matter what your vacation plans entail. If you're traveling with children, visit a Palm Springs water park or see a show at the IMAX theater. If you're looking for a relaxing getaway, spend an afternoon in one of many world class Palm Springs spas. Be sure to find a vacation rental close to your favorite activities so that after a long day of fun and exploration you can head home to your elegant desert villa or watch the sunset from your condo balcony while sharing dinner with family and friends. If your vacation schedule allows, visit nearby La Quinta and Cathedral City while you're in the area.