Featured Puerto Morelos Properties
1 / 17
Puerto Morelos apartment
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 5
Puerto Morelos apartment
- Min stay varies
About Puerto Morelos
Come to Puerto Morelos to experience the stretch of coastal paradise known as the Mexican Riviera. This is a land of relaxation and adventure, pristine beaches and exhilarating new experiences. Forget your worries and lie in the sun on a long strip of sugary white sand, or soar off the edge of a cliff in a hang glider and see the jungle from above.
The coastal areas of Puerto Morelos are part of a National Marine Park and have become a protected preserve of coral reefs and habitat areas for native fish and sea turtles. It's difficult to have a diving or snorkeling adventure here and not see something spectacular.
But there are inland adventures waiting as well. Puerto Morales lies within easy reach of fascinating Mayan ruins that can be explored with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. There are also jungle trails here that lead to breathtaking overlooks and exhilarating landscapes for rappelling and zip lining.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Go scuba diving: Scuba diving and snorkeling conditions are almost perfect along the Mexican coast all year long. Have a personal encounter with the brilliant and diverse creatures of Puerto Morelos' coral reefs.
- Take an eco-tour by boat: This is a great way to learn more about the endless biodiversity of this lively marine ecosystem.
- Take a Mexican cooking class: After sampling the creative cuisine of world class restaurants in Puerto Morelos, take a course and learn how to bring these traditional flavors home with you.
- Play on the beach: Go surfing or swimming, rent a boat and explore the coast on your own, or go parasailing and see the beach from above. When you're ready to relax, lie in the sand and enjoy the golden sun.
- Explore the ruins: The ancient Mayan ruins in this area draw fascinated visitors from all over the world every year. Tour the ruins to learn more about the Mayan people, what they believed, and how they lived.
- Have a jungle adventure: Guided jeep or horseback riding tours can take you to places in the jungle that are hard to reach by foot. Go rappelling or race along a zip line and experience the forest canopy at high speed.
No matter what you decide to do on your visit to Puerto Morelos, you'll need a place to stay. And you'll have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental here during any season of the year. Rent a luxurious beach villa big enough to host your family and friends, or find a romantic summer condo for two with beautiful views of the ocean.