Description from manager
Description from manager
2 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Welcome to Island Style, a beautiful 3-story townhome plus third floor exclusive rooftop view deck. Located in the heart of Mission Beach and just 6 houses to a swim & surf friendly ocean and a stretch of white sandy beach, this beautiful vacation home boasts 3 bedrooms + 2.5 bathrooms, 1 covered parking space, 2 outdoor patio spaces, and sleeps 8 guests.
GROUND LEVEL | The main entry is located off the ground level, with 1 flight of stairs that lead to the second level.
SECOND LEVEL | Houses 2 bedrooms each with a Queen bed. Also on the second level is 1 full bathroom with combo tub/shower as well as a stackable washer/dryer.
THIRD LEVEL | A set of stairs lead to the third story main living area, highlighted by a bright & sunny open floorplan that's ideal for visiting with your closet friends & family! The kitchen is nicely appointed with granite counters and maple cabinets, stainless oven with over the range microwave, bar seating, and full set of kitchenware/cookware. Off the kitchen is a nice 6 – person bar high dining table, and adjacent to the dining is the living room with oversized sofa, 2 leather lounge chairs, and sleek flat screen TV. The second level also houses a private Ocean View balcony with bar high seats for 4 & BBQ, half bath with granite counters, as well as the Master Bedroom with Queen bed, walk in closet, TV, and en-suite bathroom.
ROOFTOP DECK | Off the third floor is a small set of stairs that lead to your stunning view rooftop deck! With sweeping views of the City, Bay, and Ocean, this is the ideal place to soak up the sun and enjoy the views of Mission Beach. Note that this rooftop deck space is exclusive to our unit; the other townhome in the building has their own separate rooftop space.
Other features include boogie boards and beach chairs. Unfortunately we do not have air conditioning, though we do have fans for our guests as well as lots of windows & ocean breezes to help keep our home cool.
• Master bedroom: 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
• Bedroom 3: 1 Queen bed (sleeps 2)
• Inflatable air mattress (sleeps 2)
• 1 carport parking space (approximately 6'10"H x 8'W x 16'D)
• Additional overnight parking includes the street and nearby public parking lots
- CANCELLATION | Cancellations and reschedules made by Guest may be made up to 60 days before the first day of your reservation. Cancellations or reschedules made by Guest with less than 60 days' notice will result in 100% loss of all payment.
- GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
- CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
- ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
- DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
- BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
- AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round Sa
More Property Details
Book this 3 bedroom townhouse in San Diego today! A total of 8 people can sleep here comfortably.
Travelers are sharing their opinions on this property. It has an overall rating of 5/5 thanks to an average of 6 reviews.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as $1875 to as high as $3850, depending on travel dates.
The manager responds to 95% of inquiries and last updated the property’s calendar Nov 19, 2018.
Read more Read less
About the manager
About the manager
Surf Style Vacation Homes
Surf Style Vacation Homes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 19 Nov 2018
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
Proximity to TripAdvisor's Top San-diego,-california Attractions
- DVD player
- Smoking not allowed
- 2 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
– based on 6 reviews
- Very Good
“Island Style Stay”
We were very pleased with our stay at Island Style. Directions to get in were easy and accurate and the place was clean and spacious. There was plenty of towels for showers and utensils for the kitchen. Management contacted us a couple times to see how things were going and were appreciative when I pointed out a couple of minor problems that i addressed. Parking is a little tight but is manageable with patience but I would not recommend anything larger than a full-size car. My only concern was even though stand/counter fans are available I would probably install ceiling fans throughout if I owned the place. That said the place was comfortable with open windows and/or fans.
Response from the manager Thank you so much for your feedback. Rest assured we read all guest reviews and evaluate all guest recommendations as this only helps us to improve! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you soon.