Island Style – Home 4811561 Townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- 3 nights min stay
Island Style – Home 4811561
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 8
- 3 nights min stay
- Child Friendly
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
Welcome to Island Style, a beautiful 3-story townhome + exclusive rooftop sky deck. Located in the heart of Mission Beach and just 6 houses to a swim & surf friendly ocean and a stretch of white sandy beach, this beautiful vacation home features 3 br's, 2.5 ba's, 1 parking, 2 separate exclusive outdoor patio spaces, light & bright open floorplan, & sleeps 8.
GROUND LEVEL | The main entry is located off the ground level, with 1 flight of stairs that lead to the second level. NOTE the ground level patio is exclusive to the other unit (see below for our other 2 exclusive patio's!)
SECOND LEVEL | Houses 2 bedrooms each with a Queen bed. Also on the second level is 1 full bathroom with combo tub/shower as well as a stackable washer/dryer.
THIRD LEVEL | A set of stairs lead to the third story main living area, highlighted by a bright & sunny open floorplan that's ideal for visiting with your closet friends & family! The kitchen is nicely appointed with granite counters and maple cabinets, stainless oven with over the range microwave, bar seating, and full set of kitchenware/cookware. Off the kitchen is a nice 6 – person bar high dining table, and adjacent to the dining is the living room with oversized sofa, 2 leather lounge chairs, and sleek flat screen TV. The second level also houses a private Ocean View balcony with bar high seats for 4 & BBQ, half bath with granite counters, as well as the Master Bedroom with Queen bed, walk in closet, TV, and en-suite bathroom.
ROOFTOP DECK | Off the third floor is a small set of stairs that lead to your stunning view rooftop deck! With sweeping views of the city, bay, and ocean, this is the ideal place to soak up the sun and enjoy the views of Mission Beach. Note that this rooftop deck space is exclusive to our unit; the other townhome in the building has their own separate rooftop space.
BED & BATH ACCOMMODATIONS
• Master (3rd Level): 1 Queen (sleeps 2) + SMART TV + ensuite ba (tub/shower combo)
• Br 2 (2nd Level) : 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
• Br 3 (2nd Level): 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
• 1 inflatable mattress & fold-up futon (sleeps 2)
• Half ba (3rd Level hallway)
• Full ba (2nd level hallway, tub/shower combo)
• 1 carport parking space (approximately 6'10"H x 8'W x 16'D)
• Additional overnight parking includes the street and nearby public parking lots
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
POLICIES & GOOD NEIGHBOR GUIDELINES
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Per certain regulations & HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• OCCUPANCY | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• NOISE | Our homes are intended for relaxing getaways, not rowdy beach parties. Music and other noise is to be kept at an appropriate level and in a manner that is mindful to neighbors. Noise that can be heard 50 feet away from the home is prohibited. Parties are not allowed. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, parking, wifi, local eats, & area attractions.
TripAdvisor CC Fee (3% of rent+cleaning): 3.0000
FlipKey CC Processing Fee
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- 2 Full baths, 1 Half bath
- Wireless Internet
- Internet access
- DVD player
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions may be made for children under the age of 2.
About the manager
Surf Style Vacation Homes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 27 Nov 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 6 reviews
- Very Good
“Island Style Stay”
We were very pleased with our stay at Island Style. Directions to get in were easy and accurate and the place was clean and spacious. There was plenty of towels for showers and utensils for the kitche… More
Response from the manager Thank you so much for your feedback. Rest assured we read all guest reviews and evaluate all guest recommendations as this only helps us to improve! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you soon.
“wonderful family vacation”
positives - -communication was great - all the instructions, places to go etc. -celan, taken care of, laundry on first floor, balcony and roof top deck were nice. -We booked for the week of the 4th … More
The home was clean. It is close to the beach and places to eat so you don’t really need to drive. The area was quite allowing us to sleep with the windows open. The only suggestion I would lea… More
“Great beach condo - great location”
We enjoyed a nice weekend Staycation at the beach and Belmont Park. Clean, comfortable, convenient - very enjoyable stay. Even in the middle of January, the weather was beautiful.
Response from the manager We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, we work hard to have our homes professionally cleaned and well maintained for our guests. Reminder to take advantage on our repeat loyalty guest discount for your next stay!
“Lovely spot, very comfortabele house, very quiet at night.”
Heerlijke plek, heel dicht bij strand en zee! Comfortabel huis, alles aanwezig om een kerstdiner te maken. Grote aanrader.
It was a really great stay at this wonderful 3 bed 3 bath house .The house equipped with everything what you need for a stay at the beach ,the only thing is parking is not so easy but I will still go… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to view the property manager's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online and send the property manager a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send the property manager an inquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Ready to book? form, a booking request is sent to the property manager. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this property you need to pay through the Flipkey website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to the property when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your dates in the Ready to book? form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from the property manager through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. the property manager will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call the property manager before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage your booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your booking or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my booking?
You can pay the remaining balance of your booking at any point. Simply go to Manage your booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage your booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I withdraw my booking request?
You’ll need to contact the property manager to do this. Send them a message in Manage your booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your booking page. To change your dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send the property manager a message.
If the property manager agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours