- RiverDance Lodge 2 has the perfect location, with 300 ft prime frontage on the Cullasaja River.
- Its a great season to be in the Smoky Mts!
- 2br 1 bath lower unit, has sat tv, wifi
- For larger groups both units could be booked, total of 4br and 3 baths - will sleep 12. Contact owner.
- New twin over full bed in br1, twin and full beds in br2 - now sleeps 6. .
- Fishing and tubing fun
- Enjoy the river from the covered porch and decks.
- Sit back and watch the hummingbirds gather at the feeder.
- Even a rainy day has its charm, listening to it from the table on the covered deck, while the river surges by. Enjoy grilling on the new gas bbq.
- Art by Thomas Kinkade 'Lamplight Manor'
- DishNetwork, and Netflix, for 1000's of movies on lcd tv!
- A laundry has been added for your convenience.
- New refrigerator with ice maker
- The property has a picnic table and fire ring beside the river.
- Geese and ducks frequent our section of the river.
- Book your trip now, best rates in Franklin!
- Check-in 3pm, check-out by 11am.
- Parking for 2 cars max, capacity 6 guests, inform us of a pet
- Holidays may require a week booking
**** AS LOW AS $65 NIGHT****
*** For next day bookings - you must type in dates on listing, it will say it cannot be booked online, and will allow you to type in email and phone contact information, and send to owner. Flipkey will not allow contact info to be sent thru its messages. ***
THINGS TO SEE AND DO :
- The Greenway offers a walk along the Little Tennessee River of nearly five miles, a mountain bike trail, picnic shelters, playgrounds, disc golf, a boat ramp, canoe put-in, fishing spots, historic bridges, interesting flora and fauna, and things to be discovered.
- Several Waterfalls within 10 miles
- For high adventure try the thrilling ziplines at highlands aerial park.
- The Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts
- FRANKLIN LANES AND SKATE, also has pool tables and lounge.
- Historic Franklin and Nikwasi Mound - 3 miles
- Local hiking trails are listed in the cabin.
- Nearby Cliffside Recreation Area to swim, fish, and hike
- Ruby mining - 8 miles
- Swinging Bridge Bike Trail
- Gem Shows, rock shops, flea markets, and antique shops abound.
- Cherokee Harrah Casino - 20 miles
- Great Smoky Mts NP - 25 miles
- Blueridge Parkway NP - 20 miles
- Bryson City Great Smoky Mt Railroad - 20 miles
- Nantahala River Rafting - 20 miles
- Biltmore Mansion Asheville - 50 miles
- Tallulah Falls and Park - 30 miles
- Nantahala Hiking Club offers local Hikes. The Appalachian Trail and the Bartram Trail are nearby.
- Chunky Gal Riding Stables or the Dillard House Stables
- Have a boat ride on Lake Glenville, surrounded by beautiful mountains. Visit Andrews Park, swim, bass fishing, and picnic amid great scenery....Read more
“Very good value but the noise upstairs was atrocious”
Left on 05/23/2014 for a stay in May 2014 | JordynB1985Reviewed May 23, 2014Stayed May 2014
We just got here and the place itself is just fine and a great location. Very good value for the price. Also my husband is in the military and had his deployment orders changed at the last minute. The owner was willing to work with us on this so we wernt out money and that was appreciated. One HUGE negative, the noise being made by the people staying/living upstairs is almost unbearable. It appears there are about 5 children up there and they have been running, jumping, throwing stuff around for going on 2 hours. Something absolutely needs to be done about it.
These guests never contacted us about a noise problem. We understand that the alleged noise was 2 children having a birthday party in the afternoon, and it stopped when this guest complained. We are committed to good service, and respond quickly.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Beaufort South Carolina
Left on 12/20/2013 for a stay in December 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Dec 20, 2013Stayed Dec 2013
We stayed 4 nights and had a very relaxing visit. It's too cold for the water but lots of nice little towns to visit within driving distance. The house is very comfortable and clean and owners were very easy to deal with. We booked last minute but everything went smoothly with no problems at all. We highly recommend this vacation rental. Thank You!
Left on 08/21/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 21, 2013Stayed Jul 2013
This unit was as described. The view was beautiful and the river cool, but not cold. We had a great time the week we where there, it is close to waterfalls and gem mines and hiking. The cabin was clean and neat. We would definitely recommend it to anyone.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.