KRD32 $100 special all of May-September Absolute Oceanfront Top Flr Private
Description from the manager
Private, top floor, absolute oceanfront, lovely one bedroom condo at the highly acclaimed Kona Reef Resort!
Why Kona Reef:
• Conveniently located along the prestigious Alii Drive in the heart of Kona town.
• It’s a 5 minute walk in your flip-flops down a low traffic side street (along the ocean) to the village where you will enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife, and other attractions in historic Kailua Village. Walking is better than being caught in downtown traffic, while searching for an elusive parking spot.
• It’s only a few steps to the romantic Honl's Beach; offering snorkeling on calm days, sandy area for kids and sunning, and a hugely popular surf spot when the waves are up.
• It’s one of the few Resorts to offer a heated, salt-water pool adjacent to the ocean.
• It also has a jet spa, barbecue facility & pavilion, elevators, 24 hours security on property and lots of free parking for guests, in a zone where parking is a valued commodity.
Why Top Floor, Ocean Front is best:
(Kona Reef has elevators)
• Best views of ocean and sunsets from lanai, living area and kitchen
• Best privacy; which is compromised on the first and second floor units
• Best security; leave the lanai door open 24 hours to enjoy ocean breeze and sound
• This Ocean front suite is 23 feet from (7 meters) the shoreline. You can watch the surfers, with occasional sightings of whales and dolphins.
• Bedding includes a California King and a sofa-bed in the living room, accommodating up to 4 guests.
• Romantic décor.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Bath tub, with a shower.
• Soaps, toiletries, and hairdryer.
• Beach gears, beach towels, cooler.
• 48' new flat screen LED smart TV in the living room and 32' flat screen TV in the bedroom for your enjoyment.
• Living room has air conditioner and ceiling fan. Bedroom also has ceiling fan over the California King bed giving a comfortable and soothing breeze while you sleep.
• Washer and dryer, and all utilities.
• Professional, licensed property manager.
• Professional cleaning crew.
If you are looking for a superb location, breathtaking direct oceanfront view, an elegantly decorated suite at reasonable rates with a team of efficient, friendly and helpful staff to see to it that your check-in is seamless and your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, you have come to the right place! Look no further! Book now before your requested dates are filled!
Additional amenities include: nearby hair salon, nearby movie theatres, nearby farmers market, nearby scuba diving, nearby swimming beach, TV in bedroom, juicer, nearby grocery, nearby kahalu'u beach, nearby submarine rides, cookware, nearby post office, non smoking unit, washer & dryer, nearby sightseeing, air conditioning (wall unit), nearby parasailing, coffee maker, nearby bank, nearby medical services, elevators, coffee grinder, nearby hawaiian luau, 47in flat screen TV, nearby jet skiing, nearby shopping, nearby fishing, nearby snorkeling, white sands beach (laaloa beach), range/oven, nearby atm, nearby whale watching....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.