Luxury accommodations on the banks of the River Finnehy. Located in the heart of Kenmare, County Kerry, yet secluded and tranquil.
Know the genuine warmth of the welcoming, friendly people. Experience spectacular vistas.
Golf at some of the most beautiful, challenging courses in the world.
Walk among recently discovered iron age settlement stoneworks and even a pre-Stonehenge stone circle a short walk from your townhouse.
Tour the unforgettable Ring of Kerry and the stunning Beara or Dingle Peninsulas from your doorstep.
Fish for Atlantic salmon in the nearby River Roughty. Look for fossilized tetrapod tracks on Valencia Island.
Marvel at the ancient, beautifully designed drystone bridge over the River Finnehy, visible from your deck.
Hillwalk along the famous Kerry Way, running directly beside the townhouse.
Take afternoon tea overlooking beautiful Sheen Falls or Kenmare Bay.
Enjoy the freshest salmon, cod, mussels, whitefish, plaice, Kerry lamb, grass-fed beef and other locally sourced cuisine in any of the many five-and four-star restaurants.
Check out the Farmer's Market for artisan breads, cheeses, eggs, and all manner of other foods, pottery, and art work held every Wednesday.
Sample the wonderful array of busy shops, galleries, pubs, museums and churches. Drink in the vibrant spirit of traditional Irish music and dance, then stroll home under the stars.
And, sleep to the music of the River Finnehy.
Come to Kenmare, our charming town in the loveliest county in Ireland-County Kerry.
Stoneybrough at Finnehy Court rests on the banks of the River Finnehy, just steps from the center of town. And here's the magic: you'll feel you're part of the surroundings--not just visitors. Many return again and again-from throughout Europe and North America as well.
See the Ireland you've always wanted to see--and stay at Stoneybrough at Finnehy Court.
A self-catering townhouse for up to six non-smoking adults.
* Four bedrooms, three with ensuite bath, one half-bath.
* Furnished, lighted deck with gas grill overlooking the River Finnehy.
* State of the art IMAC computer system, Wifi, Bluetooth enabled entertainment, three flat screen TV's. * Free and unlimited phone service to the US and Ireland.
* Laundry room with American washer and dryer.
* Tasteful period art and comfortable furnishings. Solid teak woodwork throughout.
* Riverbank garden is lighted at night from your townhouse.
* Two marble fireplaces, one with classic Liscannor stone hearth.
* All towels and linens furnished. Baths have power showers and built-in hair dryers.
* A luxurious robe for every guest.
* Fully equipped kitchen with two wall ovens (one is convection), microwave, dishwasher, full size refrigerator, smooth top electric range with exhaust system, Ralph Lauren Wedgwood china, Cutco cutlery, blenders, George Foreman Grill, all necessary baking supplies and cookery.
* Free and unlimited phone service to US.
* Ample off street parking in private space next to the townhouse.
* Welcome basket of traditional Irish products upon arrival.TripAdvisor property ID 2284590...Read more
Stoneybrough at Finnehy Court Kenmare, County Kerry, Ireland
Additional Location Information
Finnehy Court is located at the end of Bridge Street, a quiet cul de sac in a low density residential neighborhood with no through traffic. A footbridge connects the street to a short walk leading to an ancient drystone bridge visible from our deck, a Holy Well, and a public car park across the river and a short distance away. Private off street parking for Finnehy Court is next to the townhouse. A stone's throw away is a butcher shop, a bookstore with coffee shop, a grocery and other small shops. At the end of the street is the town square, with bustling Henry Street, Shelbourne Street, Market Street, Main Street and others feeding into the square area. Passenger trains arrive from Dublin in Killarney almost hourly, nineteen miles away. Cars may be rented in Killarney for the scenic trip to Kenmare through the Killarney National Forest, or, of course, they may be rented at the Dublin or Shannon airports.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.