Featured Bucerias Properties
1 / 72
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 9
- Min stay varies
1 / 27
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4Details
- 7 night min
Lying on the coast of the Bay of Banderas just north of the heart of Puerto Vallarta, Bucerias provides an unforgettable destination on any Mexican Riviera itinerary. Come here to experience world-class traditional Mexican cuisine, luxury relaxation on sugary white sand beaches, and fantastic natural beauty.
Take a whale watching trip and see humpback whales leaping from the ocean against the backdrop of a beautiful sunset. Explore the nearby Mayan ruins and learn more about Mayan history and culture. Go scuba diving and have underwater encounters with colorful fish, sea turtles and other marine life. And after sun goes down, experience the intoxicating energy of the nightlife here. Stay out late and sample the bars, restaurants and live music venues along the Valle De Banderas and Avenue Pacifico. You'll never run out of fun things to do here!
Here are a few additional suggestions that may help as you plan your trip to Bucerias:
- Explore the biodiversity along the coast: Rent a sea kayak or take a charter boat offshore to see whales, dolphins and sea turtles, or arrange a guided hike to see elusive inland species like iguanas, crocodiles and rare jaguars.
- Play on the beach: Go parasailing, surfing or snorkeling. Or just lie on the soft sand, soak up the warm sun of Bucerias and relax.
- Experience the spas of Bucerias: Forget your worries in style and spend an afternoon receiving some head to toe pampering at a luxury spa.
- Have a jungle adventure: Go horseback riding and gallop along the beach, take a zip lining tour through the forest canopy at high speed, or bring you binoculars and camera for unforgettable bird-watching.
- Experience the golf courses: The emerald green golf courses of Bucerias are some of the best in the Mexican Riviera.
- Experience the restaurants and then take a cooking class: Chefs come to this beach city from all over the world to create some of the best Mexican cuisine you'll find anywhere. Take a class and learn how to bring these traditional flavors home with you.
It's easy to find a place to stay here, no matter what time of year you plan your trip. Find a beautiful vacation rental close to the action in the heart of town, or rent a luxurious condo just a few steps away from the beach with breathtaking ocean views. You may also want to book an elegant villa big enough to host your friends and family. While you're here, consider taking day trips to nearby Akumal, Isla Mujeres, or Tulum.