- Váci utca View all rentals (47)
- WestEnd City Center View all rentals (32)
- Andrássy út View all rentals (87)
- Városliget View all rentals (13)
Rentals Near Budapest Attractions
Featured Budapest Properties
Budapest is the capitol city of Hungary and serves as its cultural and commercial hub. Halved by the Danube River with the hills to the west and the Great Plains to the east, Budapest is navigable, architecturally charming, and offers plenty of things to do and see for visitors with a wide variety of interests. Museums, castles, parks, and themed walking tours are a great way to spend your days in Budapest. After the sun goes down, the food and wine here are world-class, and the nightlife in the city is fast-paced, celebratory, and energetic. Come to this colorful city, often called the most beautiful in Europe, during any season of the year. It's a wonderful destination for a family vacation, a trip with friends or a romantic adventure.
Here are a few things to do during your visit:
- Take a guided walking or bicycle tour: Both of these options are very popular, and they offer an excellent way to get an overview of the most important sites of the city.
- Visit St. Stephen's Basilica: Stand underneath the incredible 300 foot dome of this huge Hungarian parish church. This is just one of several interesting religious sites around the heart of the city.
- Visit the Hungarian State Opera House: Buy tickets for a world-class opera or ballet performance at this majestic renaissance style structure built in 1884.
- Take a cooking class: After sampling the offerings of the best restaurants in Budapest, spend some time with chef instructors and learn how to take the flavors of traditional Hungarian cuisine home with you.
- Visit the thermal baths: Some of the relaxing Turkish bathhouses here were built in the 1500s and have retained their Islamic architecture and atmosphere.
- Tour the Royal Wine House and Cellar Museum: Learn more about the long history and rich traditions of Hungarian wine making at this popular museum.
Before you arrive in Budapest, book a vacation rental close to the attractions that interest you. Find a luxurious apartment or trendy condo near the sizzling nightlife in the heart of the city, or rent a villa along the narrow streets of a quiet, historic neighborhood.