- Porto-Vecchio View all rentals (231)
- Calvi View all rentals (161)
- Ajaccio View all rentals (172)
- Haute-Corse View all rentals (92)
- Corse-du-Sud View all rentals (130)
- Sainte Lucie De Porto Vecchio View all rentals (13)
- Propriano View all rentals (49)
- Bonifacio View all rentals (100)
- Santa Lucia di Moriani View all rentals (11)
- Santa Giulia View all rentals (70)
- Porticcio View all rentals (39)
- Cargese View all rentals (8)
- Ile Rousse View all rentals (77)
- Lecci View all rentals (8)
- Saint Florent View all rentals (54)
Rentals Near Corsica Attractions
Featured Corsica Properties
1 / 33
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
- 7 night min
1 / 32
5 BR / 5 BA / Sleeps 12
- Min stay varies
The Mediterranean island of Corsica is one of Europe's liveliest and most colorful places. Contested countless times over the centuries, Corsica remains French through-and-through, yet with a distinctive culture all its own. Also known as the "island of beauty," Corsica is actually the peak of a submerged sea mountain, with hilly terrain and a romantic, windswept splendor that makes it ideal for exploring.
Some of the most popular activities and attractions for visitors to Corsica include:
- Trail hiking: An interwoven network of nature trails makes for excellent sightseeing, if you're in the mood for a hike or leisurely walk.
- Beaches and water sports: Given its Mediterranean location, Corsica offers outstanding beaches and plenty of opportunities to go diving, swimming, fishing, parasailing, and more. Palombaggia Beach and Santa Giulia Beach are two of the most popular options.
- Ajaccio: Corsica's stunning capital city is home to many excellent museums and restaurants, if you want a taste of the island's rich and storied history and culture.
- Calvi: Another of the island's major cities, Calvi is perhaps most noteworthy for the Chapelle de Notre Dame de la Serra, a strikingly beautiful religious landmark visited by thousands of pilgrims and tourists each year.
- Calanche cliffs: Red cliffs that loom tall over the warm waters of the Mediterranean, the cliffs of Calanche rank as one of the island's must-see natural landmarks.
During your stay in Corsica, France, enjoy the comforts and amenities of your very own vacation rental instead of competing with the crowds at a hotel. Vacation rentals are available in both urban and rural areas, and include attractive options like beach villas and charming chalets.
To further explore life in the Mediterranean islands, hop on a ferry and visit neighboring Sardinia, a geographically similar but culturally diverse island belonging to Italy.