- Grand Anse View all rentals (45)
- Lance Aux Epines View all rentals (5)
- Carriacou View all rentals (17)
- Westerhall Point View all rentals (6)
- Crochu View all rentals (6)
- Hillsborough View all rentals (6)
Rentals Near Grenada Attractions
Featured Grenada Properties
1 / 42
Saint George's apartment
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
Saint George's apartment
- Min stay varies
Grenada, made up of Grenada Island, St. George and Carriacou, is a tropical vacation paradise in the heart of the Caribbean. Visitors come here from all over the world to experience Caribbean culture and natural wonders, and to find a serene beachside escape from the bustle of everyday life.
No matter how long you plan to stay in Granada, you'll never run out of things to do and see here. Hike the winding trails to breathtaking vistas in the green mountains of Grand Etang National Park. Visit Fort Frederick, the colorful market square, and the historic Methodist church in St. George.
Learn more about Grenada's fascinating biodiversity and natural history by visiting the La Sagesse Nature center or taking a guided eco-tour along the varied coastline. Explore the famous cricket venues here and learn about the influence of this British sport on the culture of the West Indies.
When the sun goes down after a day of adventures, sample the unique flavors of Caribbean cuisine at world class local restaurants and hear live music at the welcoming energetic nightspots around St. George, Carriacou, and the South Coast.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Explore the beaches: relax on the white sand and brilliant blue water of Grand Anse Beach, or explore the rocky, secluded natural beauty and coral sands of Bathways Beach in Levera National Park.
- Visit the Grenada Chocolate Company: Take a tour of the chocolate factory in St. George and learn more about the growing and processing of chocolate, a traditional export of the West Indies.
- Go scuba diving: Take a guided trip to some of the spectacular coral reefs and underwater destinations around Grenada. Lessons and excursions are available for divers of all skill levels.
- Hike to inspiring destinations: See Concord Falls, a beautiful sixty-five foot waterfall. Or explore the ancient crater and rainforest around Grand Etang Lake in Grand Etang National Park.
- Visit the Carriacou Museum: Established in an old cotton ginnery, this museum offers fascinating exhibits documenting the history of the island.
- Explore the Dougaldston Estate: Take a tour of Grenada's oldest, largest and still operating nutmeg plantation. The estate is part farm and part museum and an excellent representation of Grenada's agricultural history.
You'll find plenty of things to do in Grenada and you'll also have no trouble finding a perfect place to stay. Vacation rental opportunities are available all year long here, and you can easily rent an apartment or condo close to your desired destination points. Rent a cabin in the mountains near the national parks, or find an elegant beach villa with beautiful views of the ocean.