Featured Hot Springs Properties
About Hot Springs
The primary attraction of Hot Springs Arkansas is Hot Springs National Park, which draws thousands of visitors every year from all over the world. The 143 degree natural thermal springs in the park have made this place a classic vacation destination for more than a century. In fact, these springs represent the first federally protected area in United States' history. Come here for a soak in these legendary waters, once believed to have healing and restorative powers. While you're here, enjoy all the adventures of a perfect lakeside family vacation, including miniature golf, go-kart racing, horseback riding, boating, and fishing.
Hot Springs offers the perfect getaway for everyone in your family. Relax in the elegant spas, play golf on beautifully manicured courses, and explore the shops, restaurants, and museums of the downtown area.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Hot Springs:
- Explore Historic Downtown Hot Springs: Take a living history tour and see the most famous sites in Hot Springs. Ride the "duck", a tour vehicle that doubles as boat, right into the waters of Lake Hamilton.
- Visit the Theme parks: Magic Springs theme park and Crystal Falls Water Park are great places to visit if you're traveling with children.
- Climb to the top of Hot Springs Mountain Tower: This is a key attraction for visitors who have come here to explore Hot Springs National Park. At the top of the tower, the mountain panoramas are breathtaking.
- Visit the Mid-American Science Museum: The interactive displays at this museum are fantastic. This is another great place for children that adults will love too.
- Visit the Quartz Crystal Mine: The Quartz mine on Brewster Mountain is open to the public and offers the opportunity to dig for your own treasures.
Visit Hot Springs during any season of the year. Come in the winter and explore the trails on snowshoes, or come here at the height of the summer to go waterskiing and play on the lake. No matter when you arrive, the restaurants and night spots will keep you entertained after the sun goes down. Even during the busiest part of the summer, it's easy to find the perfect vacation rental in Hot Springs. Reserve a sleek apartment or condo downtown near the shopping district, rent a villa with mountain views, or book a cozy cabin for a romantic getaway.