- Michigan City View all rentals (15)
- Indianapolis View all rentals (33)
- South Bend View all rentals (9)
- Nashville View all rentals (8)
- LaPorte View all rentals (4)
- French Lick View all rentals (8)
- Derby View all rentals (6)
Rentals Near Indiana Attractions
Featured Indiana Properties
Many people already know that Indiana is a beautiful state of scenic natural vistas and rich, rolling farmland. This lovely scenery also provides a backdrop for an exciting vacation getaway. Come to Indiana and experience the best of Midwestern hospitality, entertainment, and outdoor adventure while staying in a charming private vacation rental of your own. During the day, take a horse drawn carriage ride through a quaint village, or experience a winery tour and taste the unique offerings of Indiana's vineyards. In the evening, head home to your personal vacation rental and relax with your family and friends. Fire up the barbeque grill and take part in an Indiana tradition with some of the best locally made barbeque sauces you'll find anywhere in the country.
While you're in town, enjoy Indiana museums, art galleries, and downtown shopping areas. If you're ready to head outdoors, go to one of the many state parks for the best Indiana camping, hiking, and wildlife spotting opportunities.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Indianapolis: Head to the famous racing city of Indianapolis for the Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum or the Indiana Medical History Museum.
- South Bend: See the legendary University of Notre Dame Campus and see a sporting event at Notre Dame Stadium.
- Michigan City: Take a tour of the Barker Mansion, the historic home of one of the founders of the railway industry.
- Fort Wayne: See the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo and visit the Lakeside Park and Rose Garden, one of the most beautiful and flourishing rose gardens in the country.
- Bloomington: See a performance at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater or Explore the Bloomington Antique Mall.
- Columbus: Visit some of the best amusement parks in Indiana, or go hiking, biking, or horseback riding in Mill Race Park, a popular park located just outside of the city center.
Every year, thousands of visitors come here to experience outdoor adventures, family reunions, and romantic getaways in Indiana. Enjoy the very best of Indiana museums, waterparks, craft shops, and world-class golf courses. End the day in your own luxury vacation rental surrounded by your family and friends. While you're visiting Indiana, spend some time exploring the other beautiful states of the Midwest, like Iowa and Minnesota.