Rentals Near Jackson Attractions
Featured Jackson Properties
Wyoming's most popular ski destination, Jackson Hole, WY will appeal to the true skier at heart with more than 4,000 vertical feet of varied terrain and a Swiss-style mountain village, known affectionately to locals as the "Vill." The latter features plenty of restaurants, shops, and entertainment for visitors to enjoy. With an average annual snowfall of 450 inches, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort offers two distinct mountains in the Tetons, Rendezvous and Apres Vous, that together make up Jackson Hole Mountain. Choose from a wide range of mountain activities including: downhill skiing, snowshoeing, dog sledding, cross country skiing, and snow kite boarding. In the summer, Jackson Hole and the "Vill" transform into a hiker and mountain biker's paradise with the mountain's Aerial Tram remaining open to bring guests to the top of Rendezvous Mountain.
Here are just of few of the sights and activities you won't want to miss in Jackson:
- Jackson Hole Iditarod Sled Dog Tour: This trip takes guests on a scenic ride on a modern sled equipped with guides that point out Wyoming's unique wildlife. For those interested in learning how to drive the sled, guides offer a brief orientation session in which they teach the basic commands of dog sledding.
- National Museum of Wildlife Art: The perimeter of this museum appears as a natural rock outcropping. However inside, visitors will encounter some of the planet's finest wildlife art.
- Jackson Hole Aerial Tram Rides: With Teton Village as its base, this attraction is ideal for visitors wanting to take in all of the breathtaking surroundings. When the tram reaches the top of the mountain, riders can enjoy food at the cafe or shopping at the gift store.
- Jackson Hole Playhouse: Looking for dining and entertainment? The Jackson Hole Playhouse has you covered with great food and good Western-style shows.
- National Elk Refuge: For wildlife lovers, a visit to this area can't be beat. Situated three miles north of Jackson, this area is an ancient wintering ground for elk and an awe-inspiring experience for those who get to see them.
- Bar-T-5 Covered Wagon Cookout: The covered wagons and cowboy versus Indian staged fights make for an enjoyable old west experience for the whole family.
A condo nestled along the foothills of Jackson Hole Mountain is the ideal vacation rental for any ski getaway. Spend your days descending the white powder slopes then retreat home to your apartment rental or cabin at night and relax around the fireplace. To ski Jackson Hole is a winter experience not to be missed! During the remainder of the year, Jackson, WY campgrounds are a big draw for nature lovers and anyone who relishes spending some quality time in the great outdoors.