Featured Louisville Properties
1 / 32
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
Most people already know that Louisville, Kentucky is the home of the legendary Kentucky Derby. But this iconic American city in the heart of Kentucky bluegrass country offers more than just its equestrian heritage and its famous baseball bat factory. It's also a fun, inspiring, world-class family vacation destination. Every year visitors come from all over the country to explore Louisville museums and art galleries, to relax in the city's green parks, and to wander through its charming historic neighborhoods. Come to Louisville to learn more about the history of baseball and horseracing, two great American pastimes. While you're here, experience first class shopping, award winning restaurants, and an energetic nightlife.
Begin your adventures with a stay in a luxury private vacation rental. An elegant downtown apartment or summer home can offer all the space and amenities your family needs and is often less expensive than a hotel. Wake up each morning and watch the sun rise over the city from your condo balcony, then head out to explore the streets and start making vacation memories.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Speed Art Museum: As one of the most popular Louisville museums, this gallery features the work of several contemporary artists as well as famous pieces by Rembrandt, Picasso, and Rubens.
- Visit the Kentucky Derby Museum: The exhibits at this museum take a visitor through the life of a Kentucky Derby racehorse from birth to the race track of Churchill Downs. Churchill Downs tours are also offered by museum guides.
- Take a walking tour of Old Louisville and historic Frankford Avenue: These elegant old neighborhoods showcase the architecture, storefronts, and quiet charm of an earlier era.
- Take a lesson at the Louisville Equestrian Center: Take private one-on-one lessons from a patient horseback riding instructor or participate in equi-cize classes.
- Tour the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory: A six-story baseball bat stands up against the side of this famous building where tours are available all year round.
- Visit the Louisville Zoo: This modern and well-maintained zoo is also a world-class research facility and education center.
This place makes the ideal destination for Louisville wedding venues, family reunions, or weekend getaways. You'll have no trouble finding the perfect condo in Louisville where you can relax and host your family and friends in style. While you're visiting Louisville, consider side trips to nearby destinations like Clarksville and St. Matthews.