- Jones Estate View all rentals (14)
- Butlers View all rentals (6)
- Oualie Bay View all rentals (6)
- Charlestown View all rentals (12)
Rentals Near Nevis Attractions
Featured Nevis Properties
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2Details
- Min stay varies
The two postcard perfect Caribbean Islands of Nevis and St. Kitts offer an immersion in rich history and stunning natural beauty. Nevis, the smaller of the two islands, was created by an ancient volcanic mountain peak that now offers scenic trails for hiking, biking and bird watching expeditions. The central island town of Charleston can be covered by foot from end to end in 15 minutes. Its charming side streets are bustling with quaint shopping destinations and restaurants.
Beyond the limits of Charleston are several restored sugar plantation estates that have now been converted into casual eateries, great places to stop for lunch after a day of hiking and exploring. Visit them to see fading relics of the island's colonial history, and then spend the afternoon windsurfing, snorkeling or relaxing on one of Nevis's beautiful white sand beaches. In addition to beaches, history, and nature, Nevis offers a friendly energetic nightlife.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do during your time in Nevis:
- Explore Nevis Peak: Take a trek to this cloud-topped volcanic mountain peak. It was this volcano that once gave rise to the island of Nevis. Experience an exhilarating hike topped off by breathtaking views.
- Play a round of golf: The courses here are well-maintained, well-designed and emerald green, and the best the Caribbean has to offer.
- Go on a mountain biking adventure: Rent a bike or bring your own and explore the challenging and scenic bike trails around the island.
- Visit the Botanical Gardens of Nevis: High up in Montpelier Estates, this eight acre site is home to beautiful orchids and a wide variety of native grasses and blooming plants.
- Explore The Devils Caves: Where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea on the southwest side of Nevis lie coral reefs that shelter a dazzling diversity of colorful marine life. The Caves beckon scuba divers from all over the world.
- Visit the Alexander Hamilton House: Come see the historic home where Alexander Hamilton was born in 1757.
Nevis and St. Kitts are beautiful travel destinations during every season of the year. There are always plenty of fun things to do here, and you won't have any trouble finding a perfect place to stay. Vacation rental opportunities are always available that can meet every one of your family's needs. Find an elegant condo in Charleston, or rent a luxurious Caribbean villa with views of the ocean.