Featured Vista Properties
1 / 20
Vista guest house
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2
Vista guest house
- 2 night min
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4Details
- Min stay varies
Lying on California's southern coast within easy reach of all the attractions of Santa Barbara, Vista, CA offers the perfect vacation getaway for every member of your family. Come here for sun, sand, relaxation and fun memories. Vista offers the best of everything. Visitors come here to experience tours of California's breathtaking vineyard country and outdoor adventures in the mountains. However, the most popular attraction in Vista is the beach. Long stretches of pristine golden sand and blue waves draw visitors here from all over the country every year. If you're among them, experience the best of Vista with a stay in your own vacation rental. Luxury rentals are easy to find in Vista during all four seasons of the year and are usually less expensive than hotels.
Wake up in your beachside condo or elegant villa and enjoy breakfast on your private balcony, then grab your bag and head for the beach. Swim, go sailing, or take a charter diving trip. When you're ready to brush off the sand, head downtown for shopping, cafes, art galleries and luxury spas. At night, watch the sunset from the outdoor patio of a world-class seafood restaurant, or head back to your condo and host dinner for your friends and family.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum: Learn more about the history of the steam engine and old fashioned farming practices at this quirky museum.
- See a show at the Moonlight Amphitheatre: The amphitheater offers live theatrical and musical performances almost all year long.
- Visit the Wave Waterpark: Splash away a hot afternoon at this fun waterpark. The rides and slides make this a great activity if you're traveling with children.
- Take a surfing lesson: The waves of Vista are perfect for beginners, and there are plenty of excellent surf schools where you can find a patient and knowledgeable teacher.
- Go whale watching: Take a charter boat trip into the deep water off the coast and experience close encounters with dolphins and humpback whales.
- Play a round of golf: Tee off on some of the beautifully designed, champion caliber golf courses in and around the Vista area.
No matter what your favorite activities may be, you'll find what you're looking for in Vista, CA. Begin your adventures with the perfect seasonal cabin or a condo just a few steps away from the beach. At the end of a long day, come home to your vacation rental and enjoy a barbeque or beach campfire. While you're visiting Vista, be sure to explore nearby destinations like Pacific Beach or Solana Beach.