High Cotton, 3 BR, Single Level, Pet Friendly, Fenced Yard,Fantastic View – Home 9424065 House
- 3 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- 3 nights min stay
High Cotton, 3 BR, Single Level, Pet Friendly, Fenced Yard,Fantastic View – Home 9424065
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 8
- 3 nights min stay
- Child Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
Description from manager
Nice 3 bedroom home with easy access, large yard and beautiful views. Located near the center of Maggie Valley. From the porch you can watch the chipmunks and birds on the big rock as well as the cows in the pasture. Inside you can sit in the big lounge chair and watch the big screen (with HD receiver) and the mountains at the same time. Well furnished and comfortable. All one level with only 3 steps to get inside. Internet access, printer with fax, so you can work while on vacation. Sleeps 6 with queens in two bedrooms and 2 doubles in the third bedroom. All linens are provided, Central Heat/Air, Wood Fireplace; Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer; Cable TV with VCR/DVD players, Great Mountain View, Paved Access; Pet Friendly
If you need to cancel for any reason and have not purchased our travel insurance plan:
• You will receive a refund of your rental fee (either deposit or full payment) less a reservation fee of $107.00 IF we are able to re-rent the period booked.
• There is no refund of any monies paid if we are not able to re-rent the period booked.
• We highly recommend purchasing insurance to cover cancellation and read the exclusion clauses thoroughly. Travel Cancellation and Protection Insurance is sold by Premier Vacation Rentals and is designed to protect you in the event it becomes necessary for you to cancel your reservation. Ask your booking agent for more details.
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an after hours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustments or refunds due to utility outages.
• NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUNDS!
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office atand we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driveways) Please plan accordingly and drive safely.
Thank you for your recent booking and we look forward to seeing you!!
Additional amenities: ATM/bank, Antiquing, Autumn Foliage-BlueRidge Parkway, Basketball Court, Bird Watching, Children Welcome, Churches, Coffee Maker, Combination Tub/Shower, Cookware, Cycling, Dining, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes and Utensils, Fenced In yard, Festivals, Fly Fishing/Freshwater Fishing, Gambling Casinos, Golf, Golf Courses, Heating, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Ice Maker, Inside Homes NON-Smoking, Iron & Board, Mountain Biking, Mountain Climbing, Museums, NationalForest in North Carolina, Outlet Shopping, Pet Friendly Home, Photography, Recreation Center, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Skiing/tubing, Stove/Oven, The North Carolina Arboretum, Theme Parks, Toilet, Walking, Water Falls, White Water Rafting, Winery Tours, antiquing, arboretum, autumn foliage, bird watching, caves, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, combination tub/shower, double, festivals, fishing, fly fishing, forests, freshwater fishing, gambling casinos, golf, groceries, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services, mountain biking, mountain climbing, museums, non smoking only, outlet shopping, paddle boating, pets considered, photography, queen, recreation center, restaurants, scenic drives, sight seeing, theme parks, toilet, walking, waterfalls, whitewater rafting, winery tours, zoo
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Unknown types
- Air conditioning
- Mountain Views
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
Premier Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 20 Jan 2022
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 1 review
- Very Good
“Beautiful mountain view and AWESOME for pets”
This is our 3rd visit here. We love the convenience of the property (not too far up the mountain) and LOVE the fenced in yard for our pets. The property is full of pots and pans which is unusual for… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours