Lake George 4-Bedroom Waterfront Home
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- sleeps 8
Description from the owner
41 Norowal Road
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
For Weekly Rentals or Long-term Lease
Custom built, two-story, four-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath Lake George waterfront home constructed in 2008. Eight people maximum capacity. NO PETS and NO SMOKING allowed.
$4,000. per week (Saturday 4:00 PM to Saturday 10:00 AM)
Approximately 2,100 sq. ft. with central air conditioning/heating, town water and sewer. Fully furnished including all dishes, silverware, pots/pans, coffee maker, toaster oven, vacuum cleaner, broom, mop, wastebaskets, linens, towels, bedspreads, area rugs, lamps and wall decor...Read more
Lake George 4-Bedroom Waterfront Home
Bolton Landing, New York
Additional Location Information
Approximately 2,100 sq. ft. with central air conditioning/heating, town water and sewer. Fully furnished including all dishes, silverware, pots/pans, coffee maker, toaster oven, vacuum cleaner, broom, mop, wastebaskets, linens, towels, bedspreads, area rugs, lamps and wall decorations. Located in town on the water - Bolton Landing.
• Covered, pressure-treated 12’x 16’ deck with un-obstructed view of Lake George. Four Adirondack Chairs and round glass-top table with four web chairs
• First floor Great Room with propane gas-fired fireplace and 37” LCD HDTV w/remote. Sofa and love seat. Arm-chair w/ ottoman. Coffee table. 9 x 12 area rug.
• Formal dining area located adjacent to Great Room with table seating for six. Matching sideboard. 9 x 12 area rug,
• Side door to outside. Gas grill with utensils next to 3-step landing. Six-foot picnic table with two benches and green market umbrella
• Half-bath (sink & toilet) located just off dining area. Ceramic Tile floor.
• Large suitcase storage closet located under the landing leading to second floor
• Fully equipped kitchen: double sink with disposal, dishwasher, microwave, gas oven and range, 21 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, large storage pantry
• First floor master bedroom, king-size bed, dresser, nightstands with lamps, large 6’x10’walk-in closet. Additional storage closet with iron & ironing board, washing machine and dryer. 26” LCD TV with remote. Large armoire.
• Master bathroom with double-sink vanity, whirlpool hot-tub, free-form tile shower and enclosed toilet area. Ceramic Tile floor
• First floor bedroom #2, queen-size bed, large closet, dresser and nightstands 22” LCD TV with remote
• Open stairway to balcony/reading area overlooking Great Room
• Second floor bedroom #3 with two twin beds, dressers, nightstand and large closet 19” LCD TV with remote
• Second floor bedroom #4 with queen-size bed, dresser, nightstands and large closet. 19” LCD TV with remote. Vacuum cleaner in closet. Un-obstructed view of the lake from this bedroom.
• Second floor shared bathroom, tub/shower, single sink and toilet. Ceramic Tile floor
Location Type Beach, Town, Waterfront
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: November 16, 2013 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Date||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|May 26, 2012 - Oct 13, 2012 ||$4,000|
|7 night min stay | Any day check-in|
|All other dates ||$575||$4,000|
|7 night min stay | Any day check-in|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Damage deposit | $1,000
Additional notes from owner
Weekly: Saturday 4 pm to Saturday 10 am. Deviations may be made on a last minute basis and are subject to availability. $4,000 per week
Monthly: Saturday to Saturday. Constitutes a single or multiple consecutive four-week stays. $15,000/month
Racing Season: Begins one week prior to the opening of the Saratoga Thoroughbred Racetrack and ends one week after the closing of the racetrack. (May be extended on either end based on availability.) $30,000
Abbreviated Season: June 15 to September 15 (three months) $40,000
Full Season: May 15 to October 15 (five months) $60,000
Annual: 12 months – net, net lease. $75,000 (Gore Mountain Ski Area 40 minutes away)
Weekly reservations require a non-refundable deposit of half the basic rental amount within two weeks from the date the reservation is made. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Personal checks are accepted if received 30 days prior to arrival. A $35 SERVICE FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL RETURNED CHECKS. Security deposit is $1,000
- Wireless Internet [?]
- Spa/Whirlpool [?]
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- 2100 square feet
What Past Guests Are Saying
Mary & Tony
House and Location...The best!!!
We enjoyed a wonderful vacation with our children and grandchildren. The description of the house was very accurate and then some...furnishings and decor were beautiful and oh sooo clean and comfortable!!! All the comforts of home were provided and the owners were perfect hosts. Beach and dock are so close and very convenient for grandchildren, as well as the walk into town for shopping, supermarket, restaurants and church. We have already booked our vacation there for next year!
Dan & Darlene
North Grafton, MA
Best family vacation spot ever!
Our week at Vista View was the best vacation that our family has had in many years. The home is very comfortable, well appointed and perfectly situated in proximity to Lake George, and to the town of Bolton Landing. Cheryl and Buzz gave great attention to detail in everything from the décor of the home to the comfort of the beds. Abundant towels and kitchen appliances made the week feel like "home". Buzz and Cheryl were very hospitable hosts as well. They offered great tips on what to see around the lake. Our grand children loved the sheltered and private beach area, including the very clear water. We have wonderful memories of our stay at "Vista View", and intend to make it our family's lodging spot on Lake George as often as we can.
Tom and Diane
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay for the week...our host and hostess couldn't have been nicer...the home was incrediblely comfortable and spacious...beautiful view from the porch...just a really nice week of r and r...
Great house, great location!
The Lake House is spacious, well furnished and extraordinarily clean and comfortable. One of the best features is the front porch, a great place for casual meals or for relaxing in adirondack chairs while enjoying a lovely view of the lake.
It's an easy stroll into Bolton Landing, a charming little town with some great restaurants, shopping and the all-important Ben & Jerry's. We were a few minutes away from the grocery store and could walk to the local library for internet access.
We were traveling with a ten-month old, so it was great having a pack-&-play and highchair available for our use. There was a nice grassy area leading up to the beach. The beach was somewhat small - but shallow and sandy, so great for kids. It was also very close to a public marina/ boat launch. The adults in our group would have preferred a more open area for swimming.
The owners were welcoming and helpful. It was obvious that they were willing to do whatever they could to ensure that we were comfortable and happy. They even provided a generator during a brief power outage and mailed some forgotten baby clothes back to us.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
Saratoga Springs, NY
This is the perfect vacation rental in Bolton Landing!
This home is luxurious and convenient and the owners went above and beyond to make sure we got the most out of our experience in Bolton Landing. Our toddler loved having a beach practically all to herself to explore every day, and the walk to town is one block! Walkable to two large public beaches in 10 minutes or less. One block to the grocery store. Ben and Jerry's ice cream in less time than it takes to walk off dinner! I can't say enough about how great our experience was and we will be contacting Buzz and Cheryl again to stay in the future!